Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

app stopped showing production usage

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
anyone with the same issue?

Attachments

• signal-2023-09-29-090423_002.jpeg
    signal-2023-09-29-090423_002.jpeg
    98.7 KB · Views: 118
  • signal-2023-09-29-090825_002.png
    signal-2023-09-29-090825_002.png
    22.3 KB · Views: 86
Reactions: bmah
I'm on the same version (23.12.10 30f95d0b) and it says "Configured, but not connected. Check the ethernet cable connection". It however shows the checkmark next to ethernet saying it is using that interface. Also, my network shows that as active. I think it is a bug in the summary screen in this version of the software. Mine is a gateway version 2.

Reactions: Matt-FL and morbidz
thanks, for some reason Ethernet is in "configured, but not connected" state

Just as FYI, mine shows that as well. However, the API pull shows Ethernet is connected and is primary. (Pulled from NetZero app)

I'm on the same version (23.12.10 30f95d0b) and it says "Configured, but not connected. Check the ethernet cable connection". It however shows the checkmark next to ethernet saying it is using that interface.

Just chiming in to say that, my system also shows that ethernet "configured but not connected", when I know for a fact it actually is connected, and transmitting data (verified through looking at throughput from my routers interface).

I have a Tesla gateway version 1a (the one in the plain grey electrical component looking box, that has a small paperclip sized reset hole in the deadfront).

I noticed this about a week ago or so, when I was accessing the gateways interface for something (I forget what exactly at this point). Since I knew it was connected (verified by throughput through the router, and also through making a reserve percentage change in the app and seeing it reflected almost immediately), I just figured it was a bug and moved onto whatever else I was doing.

Reactions: morbidz
When I saw mine with that message, I was attempting to locate the IP it was given from DHCP from my router. It didn't show one (other than the WiFi one), so, of course, I re-punched the cable, checked connections. Later, I decided to test a static IP, and that worked. I would disable my WiFi connection from the gateway, but that's the IP I entered into my Powerwall-Dashboard app. It doesn't appear to hurt anything, and both gateway IPs give me the powerwall page, so I'm just leaving it alone.

• Informative
Reactions: jjrandorin