Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of the 9th episode of the Tesla Motors Club Podcast, featuring Chad Schwitters, the former president of Plug In America, is now available. You can watch it now on YouTube or listen to it on all major podcast networks.

App version 4.3.0-766 does not open car when app not open

Mine seems to working just fine, app closed, pressed the door handle and it opened right up. I'm at 21.36.8 and APP 4.3.0.

Really liking the Live Camera too!

Live Camera.jpg

Hold the weddin'! Are you able to see the cameras on an Android device? I have a 2020 M3 no FSD at the moment. Don't see cameras.
I was under the impression that only worked on IPhones at the moment.

Cool username, btw!
Nope, you need Tesla app 4.2 or higher and FW 36.8 or higher. I see all 4 cameras on my droid. see my post 5 above this one.

So just for kicks, I downloaded the Tesla app onto an old Samsung tablet (Tab A, 8.4) and the app works on it as well:

Screenshot_20211201-132500_Tesla.jpg

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC