Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Apple Music keeps logging out

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Every few days, looks like Apple Music logs out of my Tesla and I have to scan the QR code again. Anyone else seeing this problem?

I have the same problem, perhaps. Is yours showing as logged out? Mine appears to be logged in but won't play anything, until I log out and sign back in again, then it's fine for a few days before repeating itself.

All,
Having the same problem as the rest of you. Another problem that is occurring is a song is pausing at the 2 minute mark. This is happening with each song/tune. Is the problem with Apple or Tesla? Any other solution accept checking your profile? Thank you.

I have a few profiles - my main driving one, easy entry, 'office' (seat back but upright, so I can use my laptop), 'lounge' (seat reclined nicely) - I use 'office' and 'lounge' more infrequently and I find myself being logged out on those more often. My main driver profile / easy entry has only been logged out - the others are once every month or so. Very annoying and I hope it gets fixed... but at least the login process is quick!