Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Apple music losing login

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, I am a family subscriber to apple music. I can login to apple music on my tesla but every other day or so the tesla loses the login credentials and makes me re-login using the QR code. Has anyone else experienced this? Anyone know how to fix?

Hi, I am a family subscriber to apple music. I can login to apple music on my tesla but every other day or so the tesla loses the login credentials and makes me re-login using the QR code. Has anyone else experienced this? Anyone know how to fix?
Apple removes the authorization for third-party connections when you make changes within your Apple account. Changes can include adding or removing a credit card, adding or removing an address, adding or removing a device, or changing your password.

Do any of those things apply in your situation? I test tons of different devices for work and it is an annoyance that I have to re-sign in everywhere each time.

Apple removes the authorization for third-party connections when you make changes within your Apple account. Changes can include adding or removing a credit card, adding or removing an address, adding or removing a device, or changing your password.

Do any of those things apply in your situation? I test tons of different devices for work and it is an annoyance that I have to re-sign in everywhere each time.
thanks but none of the above apply. no changes made to account

Reactions: woolymammoth17
Happened to me for the first time today. I had to log out of Apple Music and re-authenticate.
Interestingly, my iMac needed me to reauthenticate to iCloud as well today. I figured either some session or encryption keys expired. I’m okay with that if it’s only once a month or so.

Yes, happening to me regularly - every few days. I have apple music family plan through Apple One Premier. I have a model 3 and model Y and am using a Tesla cloud profile between the two cars. I think I'm going to stick with Spotify until they fix this.