Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aptera

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Aptera's pre-production 2e rolls out of the factory - AutoblogGreen

aptera_2e-_debut450.png

Never was too excited about the Aptera then those Long Beach videos piqued my interest a bit.

Last week I met a guy that I sometimes work with who is number 5XX (30 something). That changes everything when someone you know is getting an all Electric one. He will be using it as a company car for short errands and driving out to sites.

Now I am interested. Not to buy, but will be watching more closely.

Never was too excited about the Aptera then those Long Beach videos piqued my interest a bit.

Last week I met a guy that I sometimes work with who is number 5XX (30 something). That changes everything when someone you know is getting an all Electric one. He will be using it as a company car for short errands and driving out to sites.

Now I am interested. Not to buy, but will be watching more closely.

Yeah, it does get ineresting when you know someone. When is he slated for delivery? That is fantastic he is using it for business. Mileage for 2009 is .55 cents per mile. Could he actually make money on this one?

When is he slated for delivery? That is fantastic he is using it for business. Mileage for 2009 is .55 cents per mile. Could he actually make money on this one?

I think his current work-ride is some sort of van so it's gonna be a significant improvement. He said delivery in Nov. We will see.

By the way, He saw Teslas going by on my screen saver and bought it up. :smile:

100,000 Apteras in 5 years?

It appears that a sizable chunk of the 32.7 million electric vehicles predicted to be roaming the streets in that report we told you about will be built by Aptera. 100,000 of them to be exact. That is, if the company's ambitious goals are reached. In their latest newsletter, the number was slipped in alongside mention of 1,500 jobs they plan on creating in that same time span. With a pool of customers over 4,000 deep, months before the first one hits the road, and a 4-wheeled sedan on the way as well, these targets may seem a little high-reaching but doable.

Ever seen a few hundred Apteras at once? Here's your chance

ps-aptera-flock-580.jpg