Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are all of the first P85Ds "Plus" versions?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I mentioned this in a couple of other threads but I know for a fact Tesla switched production of P85D models (and later P...D versions) to a softer, non-Plus suspension in April 2015. My girlfriend has a late 2015 P90D model and I highly dislike the floatier feel, especially around corners...
Long live the P85D+ !!!

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA
Are you sure your P85D does not have a + suspension? That would be a first for a Dec '14 production car.

I haven't physically checked the suspension under the passenger wheel well as suggested by @P85_DA but using the links to check the raw data on evtripping.com showed that it does not have it.

upload_2018-8-31_8-59-5.png

I haven't physically checked the suspension under the passenger wheel well as suggested by @P85_DA but using the links to check the raw data on evtripping.com showed that it does not have it.

View attachment 330638
Not always accurate, so physical check by raising the suspension and breaking out the flashlight will tell you for sure. Our $$ is on you having it as mine’s a Dec ‘14 build as well and it’s a “+”.

Not always accurate, so physical check by raising the suspension and breaking out the flashlight will tell you for sure. Our $$ is on you having it as mine’s a Dec ‘14 build as well and it’s a “+”.

you're right, i just read through the thread again and saw the part about the codes not being accurate. i'll try to check it out tonight. thanks for the tips!

Reactions: Doanster1
Digging up an old thread here....
My car is in the shop so I can not check. One of the rear struts is bent and I have a new one on order from the Netherlands. I'd like to source a used one state side. Would someone be kind enough to pull the part number from the (left) rear of their P85D with A suspension for me?

Thanks,
Bill