Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are you also investing in Tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think we got two new pieces of important information today.

1. Model S may be delivered EARLY
2. Margins should be GREATER THAN 25%

Imagine that Friday never happened, these two pieces of information are worth at least 3-5% or so. So yes, $26 is still a good place to buy.

I think we got two new pieces of important information today.

1. Model S may be delivered EARLY
2. Margins should be GREATER THAN 25%

Imagine that Friday never happened, these two pieces of information are worth at least 3-5% or so. So yes, $26 is still a good place to buy.

And I was delighted to read "AT LEAST 20,000 Model S vehicles during 2013".

Together with margins >25%, this sounds good for future investments (eventually Bluestar).

My order executed on Friday at USD 25 and i think (of course) it's a good deal. The question is what are your expectations on the long run (2-3 +years). When will you be cashing in ? I expect another bound to 30 plus after the 9th February. Then more volatility until delivery of the first Model S. I'm speculating that some of those who shorted got out on Friday.

My "it can't possibly go that low" limit buy got executed on Friday. Unfortunately the limit wasn't all that low.

TSLA.PNG

Don't panic yet. If Elon announces a $1B deal with Toyota on the upcoming conference call, this drop will be erased in a single day. Also, I don't think the market has any idea how many reservations have been made in the 4th quarter, and we have the Model X event coming up.

No doubt, this hurts (and on my birthday too, thanks a lot). But I think the next few months still look really good.

OK, I was wrong to doubt Elon. As it turns out this was a fantastic birthday present. I doubled down right before the close on Friday when TSLA was down more than 19%, and after Elon came to the rescue today, he's not only made my other positions whole, but gave me a nice birthday present to boot.

Thanks Elon!