TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Around the Baltic - How many Teslas I saw

Discussion in 'Model S' started by mejojo, Jun 5, 2015.

1. mejojo

mejojo Member

Oslo - 12 Model S
    Berlin - 0 in the wild, 1 in the Tesla showroom
    St. Petersberg - 0
    Helsinki - 3 Model S (1 was a taxi)
    Stockholm - 2 Model S
    Copenhagen - 3 Model S, 1 Roadster (Red)

2. Norseman

Norseman Member

I was in Bodø (Northern Norway) a few weeks ago and counted 5 Model S in one day.
    More than I see in Fort Lauserdale in 2 weeks...

3. Requiem

Requiem Member

Wow, you didn't spend much time in Oslo if you only saw 12. Im up to over 20 today, and it's 11:30 AM. ;)

Back on topic; how was the trip? much of that route is without the supercharger network, and according to plugshare, poland and russia are pretty barren even when it comes to slow charging. What were your experiences there? I've been considering doing the same trip myself, but been hesitant due to the seeming lack of charging infrastructure in the eastern part of this loop. How much time did you spend, and what route did you take from Berlin to St. Petersburg?

4. mejojo

mejojo Member

It was a cruise....2/3 of a day in each port but 2 days in St. Petersburg. I was disappointed to not see a single S on the road in Berlin.

The weather was fantastic and I enjoyed visiting these places. My family comes 2 generations ago from England/Scotland/Germany, but I really felt like Scandinavians are "my people".

5. wayner

wayner Active Member

Maybe they are, given the rampaging Norsemen.