Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Around the Baltic - How many Teslas I saw

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow, you didn't spend much time in Oslo if you only saw 12. Im up to over 20 today, and it's 11:30 AM. ;)

Back on topic; how was the trip? much of that route is without the supercharger network, and according to plugshare, poland and russia are pretty barren even when it comes to slow charging. What were your experiences there? I've been considering doing the same trip myself, but been hesitant due to the seeming lack of charging infrastructure in the eastern part of this loop. How much time did you spend, and what route did you take from Berlin to St. Petersburg?

Wow, you didn't spend much time in Oslo if you only saw 12. Im up to over 20 today, and it's 11:30 AM. ;)

Back on topic; how was the trip? much of that route is without the supercharger network, and according to plugshare, poland and russia are pretty barren even when it comes to slow charging. What were your experiences there? I've been considering doing the same trip myself, but been hesitant due to the seeming lack of charging infrastructure in the eastern part of this loop. How much time did you spend, and what route did you take from Berlin to St. Petersburg?

It was a cruise....2/3 of a day in each port but 2 days in St. Petersburg. I was disappointed to not see a single S on the road in Berlin.

The weather was fantastic and I enjoyed visiting these places. My family comes 2 generations ago from England/Scotland/Germany, but I really felt like Scandinavians are "my people".