TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

As the wait winds down...

Discussion in 'Model X: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by mkemps, May 28, 2017.

1. mkemps

mkemps Member

I wanted to take a minute to thank all of you that post, provide feedback, respond, and invest the crazy time you do in these forums - and I will make the same post over on TMC. I placed my order 4/2/17 (VIN 485XX) and it's built and being delivered next week. Your enthusiasm and the level of detail you all go to around your experience made the wait easier. We're excited to jump in it and join you all! So - thank you...and I'm sure we'll see you at the SC's!

-Michael

MX100D Black, Ash Wood, Black Leather, 20", Six Seat, High Amp Charger, Enhanced AP and FSD, Premium, UHF Sound, Towing Package

• Like x 3
  2. mkemps

mkemps Member

(And... This IS TMC - sorry; posted it on the Tesla Model X forum first...)

3. mkemps

mkemps Member

My delivery was near perfect. One very minor paint issue on the due list (a little overcoat chip). Otherwise zero issues!

4. mkemps

mkemps Member

IMG_1609.JPG IMG_1599.JPG IMG_1600.JPG IMG_1601.JPG IMG_1602.JPG

Attached Files:

• Like x 1
  5. TexLaw

TexLaw Member

Enjoy! Great looking car!

• Like x 1