Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Atlanta, GA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The invite is for delivery from Sept 19 through Sept 26 in Decatur. Don't have a VIN yet but I replied back to my DS.
You got a range not a date? They called me from Nevada and let me pick an exact time for pickup in Decatur which now appears on my portal. I don’t have any local contacts yet.

Got my email invite as well for my AWD MSM Black interior Aero wheels EAP FSD - delivery set for Sept 18 at Decatur. Appt showing up in my order page but still can’t enter trade in info or do financing app yet.
I’m in that status too, but delivery 10/1

You got a range not a date? They called me from Nevada and let me pick an exact time for pickup in Decatur which now appears on my portal. I don’t have any local contacts yet.

I’m in that status too, but delivery 10/1

Yes, I was offered:

"Your Model 3 will be available between Wednesday, September 19 through Wednesday, September 26.

Please reply with the day (or days) that will work best for you and if morning or afternoons are best for you. Feel free to provide specific times if you have them available. (All registrants must be present at delivery)"

When I responded with Sept 19 or Sept 20, they assigned me Sept 20 in Decatur.

Anyone else have that day? If so, I'll see you there!

Still no VIN though.

I think one needs a VIN to make the phone ap work also.

Would like to order some accessories. I've got several things in mind including a second mobile charging kit, mats, cover, wheel locks.

Anyone have any negative comments on any items otherwise I want to add about $1k worth.

Over the phone I was told the same thing, but I’m picking it up at my very earliest opportunity anyway.
Yes, they want to be damn sure that any car that can possibly be delivered by 9/30 is delivered by 9/30.
When I took delivery of mine in late March, I had tried to punt to April 10 and ISA had said they'd then need to pass my car to someone who could take delivery in March. I changed my plans around to enable Q1 delivery.
Like a kid at Christmas!!

Congrats to all of you on getting your deliveries scheduled this month. While you are there, check to see if they have a spare AWD non-P MSM Black interior with Aeros just lying around. If they do, I’m happy to take delivery before the end of the month. Have checkbook, will travel!

Just left the Tesla Lenox location. After my delivery got rescheduled from the 11 to the 27th of this month I decided to get a test drive. This being the first time in the Model 3 and hands on experience, I have to say I am blown away by this car. Loved every single thing about the car, from handeling, looks(in person) and how solid it felt. Gene was my Tesla associate who was with me during the test drive. Very knowledgeable and every Tesla employee we met while we were there were so welcoming and helpful. A+ for Tesla Lenox. Spetmember 27th can’t come fast enough(hopefully that delivery date holds this time)

To hell with Georgia

Wonder how many GT grads are in this thread? This makes 4 of us already

What is it with people in Atlanta and their alma mater? I'm a transplant so maybe I don't get it. So many people of non-student age needing to dress out there car with tag frames and stickers of their college? Obviously putting GT on your car is more impressive than this lowly Northeastern grad, but even so had I gone to an MIT I still wouldn't feel the need to make sure you knew that.

Reactions: MikeATL
Status
Not open for further replies.