Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Atlantic Canada Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Find Us results different between usa and canada but here you go.

Looks like New Minas pushed forward and Westville delayed.
And no more Baddek, NS.

TitleProvinceIf Already Open (per Tesla)Planned Opening Date (US website)Planned Opening Date (en_ca)Planned Opening Date (fr_ca)
Campbellton, NB (coming soon)NBComing SoonTarget opening in 2022Target opening in 2022Target opening in 2022
New Minas, NS (coming soon)NSComing SoonTarget opening in Q3 2021Target opening in Q3 2021Target opening in Q3 2021
Westville, NS (coming soon)NSComing SoonTarget opening in Q3 2021Target opening in Q4 2021Target opening in Q4 2021
Charlottetown, PEI (coming soon)PEIComing SoonTarget opening in Q3 2021Target opening in Q3 2021Target opening in Q3 2021

Kinda wish they’d go back to Aulds Cove for CB coverage.
I agree. Although it is not as convenient, there is a string of Tesla Destination chargers in the Provincial Parks of Cape Breton. I made good use of the chargers at the Alexander Graham Bell Museum during my stay in Baddeck.

Reactions: keyhere and Vawlkus
I agree. Although it is not as convenient, there is a string of Tesla Destination chargers in the Provincial Parks of Cape Breton.
The chargers at Ingonish Beach in the Cape Breton Highlands National Park have been installed and are opertaional. I was there last week and there were a couple of Teslas charging. I chatted with a Tesla owner from Chicago who was touring around Canada

I’m going to be in and around New Minas this week but don’t know the area. Does anyone have suggestions on where to check for possible construction? If Charlottetown is done I wouldn’t be surprised if new minas is next.

Haven’t been to check the two NS sites yet, but the hardware for at least one of them is in Dartmouth for sure:

ED89957A-3931-4385-B300-6E5EB2A01280.jpeg

Haven’t been to check the two NS sites yet, but the hardware for at least one of them is in Dartmouth for sure:
Yeah, that's the non-Tesla hardware--i.e. the electrical stuff that gets installed at a supercharger site that Tesla doesn't make themselves. I wouldn't be surprised if they're just waiting for the Tesla hardware to show up before it all gets shipped to the build site.

Yeah, that's the non-Tesla hardware--i.e. the electrical stuff that gets installed at a supercharger site that Tesla doesn't make themselves. I wouldn't be surprised if they're just waiting for the Tesla hardware to show up before it all gets shipped to the build site.
Ummmmm, those are the cabinets from Tesla. 😝

As for paperwork, these aren’t my photos, they’re from EVAAC on FB. I just realized they weren’t posted across to here.

Ummmmm, those are the cabinets from Tesla. 😝
No, they are switchgear cabinet sections (tall ones) and autotransformers (short ones) that Tesla uses for supercharger stations, but they aren't made by Tesla. Tesla purchases them from various electrical hardware suppliers. The only things that Tesla produces are the supercharger cabinets and the charging posts, neither of which are in that picture.

• Helpful
Reactions: PLUS EV