Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Audio bug after receiving a phone call

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just picked up today. Everything is gravy, but after receiving a phone call the audio cut out. Any audioafrom the system, FM/streaming/Bluetooth even auditory cues could only be described as a constant clicking sound. Anyone else notice this?

Just picked up my 3 yesterday, and this happened to me after picking up coffee this morning after I got back in the car. While futzing with my phone to resolve the issue, the car did a soft reboot by itself, and after it reloaded everything was normal. No issues since......fingers crossed.

I had this happen to me today, after making a phone call. Engaging and disengaging autopilot sounded like the old Steve Austin bionic man sfx. Turn signals, too.

Did a soft reboot and the problem went away. Hope this doesn’t happen every time I get a phone call...

Mine did the same thing the day after I picked it up randomly on an older software version. Now I can replicate that consistently by leaving the heat on all night and attempting to use the turn signals. It's always the turn signal sound that trigger this for me.

Mine did the same thing the day after I picked it up randomly on an older software version. Now I can replicate that consistently by leaving the heat on all night and attempting to use the turn signals. It's always the turn signal sound that trigger this for me.
I had the same problem--2 day old car-clicking and cyclical electrical interference sound-no audio---fixed with soft reboot.