Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Happy new year dear friends on this crazy tesla motor club, 120 pages and still counting since I first posted
Congrats we are in 2022 territory now, maybe new CPU, 2022 models and some other stuff
and as per the previous posts Austin gigafactory is underway producing cars
One thing for Sure, I will keep the memes coming even after I get my MYLR

Good monring and happy new year.

Woke up with the famous blue button. Does anyone else get this?

Should I delay for the AMD? I know AMD is unknown now, but I believe the longer the wait, the higher the chance. Not in a hurry to get the car either.

Feel like buying an iphone in the end of August.

Screenshot at Jan 01 07-14-14.png

Last edited:
Took delivery yesterday. Everything went pretty smooth. Can confirm that I do have the intel chip, but I don’t really care. Driving the car is a dream and is better than I imagined it. Few things I need to make an appointment for already. Minor panel gaps, scratch on the paint by the lower door, etc. probably the most concerning is a clunking noise when turning the car sometimes. Overall though, life is a good and I am really excited for everyone to get their cars!

Attachments

• 09E16375-1067-4FAC-A5EA-B8332CC9F478.jpeg
    09E16375-1067-4FAC-A5EA-B8332CC9F478.jpeg
    551 KB · Views: 44
Took delivery yesterday. Everything went pretty smooth. Can confirm that I do have the intel chip, but I don’t really care. Driving the car is a dream and is better than I imagined it. Few things I need to make an appointment for already. Minor panel gaps, scratch on the paint by the lower door, etc. probably the most concerning is a clunking noise when turning the car sometimes. Overall though, life is a good and I am really excited for everyone to get their cars!
That’s one hell of a way to end 2021! Congrats man

Reactions: DrGriz and xSCMx
same config, looks awesome
the build quality really sucks for this price

btw, what is your vin? 35xxxx?

Congratulations, happy you got your car.

I have a similar config except for 19 Gemini and ordered 5 days before you. My current EDD is 1/7 to 1/21. Looks like Tesla is prioritizing based on addon options rather than the actual OD.

Congratulations, @seeb ! That’s a great way to end 2021! I am sure the delivery didn’t interfere with your NYE drinking plans! :)

Here’s hoping the new year brings rest of our August Model Ys!

Ok, I clicked the blue button anyway.

Then I got a hidden VIN number, NF356764, looks very new. 140 days from order to VIN.

and the EDD is 1/4-1/8

Nothing else for now. Don't know when to hold.

View attachment 750758
I’m so excited for you. Imo, the AMD is worth the wait. Watching videos of the loading times of various apps, it blows the Atom out of the water. Not to mention it seems pretty future proof. Since your VIN is pretty new, there’s a good chance you’ll have it! Keep us updated!

That thing is a beaut. Very happy for you Seeb! Loving those rims and wondering if I made the wrong choice with the Geminis… Any new thoughts on the car today?

Agree that they seem to prioritize the 20 inch Inductions over the 19 inch Geminis. Oh, well, I still prefer them and for me, worth waiting for. Good to know that the AMD chip now seems to be standard. I am hoping you guys are seeing the double pane rear glass and lithium 12 volt battery as well.

Reactions: jamessmooth007