Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think I am going to drive to the DC and see why it pushed again. If it pushes to this, then I may as well wait until July and take the state tax credit that is approved for July 1 start date
That did absolutely nothing. Manager was too busy to come out to talk to me. They pretty much said, they see what I see and will put me on list for priority and sent my RN to the manager.

For anyone who has picked up from Burbank, CA, did they give you the Option to do either pick up or home delivery? Spoke to someone from the customer service number yesterday and the rep told me that Burbank is only doing home deliveries, unless you live 40 miles away. 🤨
They didn't give me an option for home delivery. It was pickup. My payment was in, my forms were signed. I just went to the address they gave me (downtown Burbank parking structure). Inspected the outside. Accepted delivery to access the vehicle and drove off. Done.

Reactions: DrGriz
OD: 8/31 / MYLR / WHT/BLK / 19" / Tow

On Sunday my EDD moved from March 9-31 where it was for a few months, to April 25-May 23. Yesterday I received the following text: "Hello this is Henry from Tesla please reply Y if you want to still take delivery of your Model Y or N to cancel your order and stop receiving messages"

This is the first contact I've had from Tesla since the week I ordered. It strikes me as odd, especially the ending of "...and stop receiving messages" - makes it seem like they've been in contact with me, which they have not.

What does it mean that I received this text? Am I close to getting a VIN?

On Sunday my EDD moved from March 9-31 where it was for a few months, to April 25-May 23. Yesterday I received the following text: "Hello this is Henry from Tesla please reply Y if you want to still take delivery of your Model Y or N to cancel your order and stop receiving messages"

This is the first contact I've had from Tesla since the week I ordered. It strikes me as odd, especially the ending of "...and stop receiving messages" - makes it seem like they've been in contact with me, which they have not.

Yes!

Reactions: Electromotive

If you are in doubt, answer N and give them my number. I will take it 😜

After 199 long and sometimes frustrating days, delivery day is tomorrow! Unfortunately, I don't pick Nikola up until 5 p.m. because of commitments my wife has had for a long time for tomorrow afternoon. Will make it tough to focus on work, but I can't wait to actually drive my new Model Y. Had to add one more accessory in the last few days (front mud flaps). As others have said, I too am committed to continue supporting my fellow August order estimate delivery and 7-seater forum members until they get their cars. Weather is supposed to not be real good here in KC tomorrow so may be a couple of days until I can pay the "picture tax" but will make sure that gets taken care of.