Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I feel like I have been adopted by California or placed in you all’s batch….many Tennessee July, August and September orders have delivered, and I am sitting here twiddling my thumbs.
You guys want to bet that at some unknown point the delivery center will find out that they missed all of us and we were supposed to get delivery at least a month ago

Just proves that Tesla hates California haha. I feel really bad for you since you're still a July order :/
Yeah I was told that my seven seat configuration is the hold up. I didn’t want the seven seats my wife did. She knows she’s at fault and she has been super nice to me because she feels bad lol. Things aren’t terrible here. I’m milking this for all it’s worth because I’m petty like that lol

Yeah I was told that my seven seat configuration is the hold up. I didn’t want the seven seats my wife did. She knows she’s at fault and she has been super nice to me because she feels bad lol. Things aren’t terrible here. I’m milking this for all it’s worth because I’m petty like that lol
Was scrolling through facebook and some guy ordered a MYLR7 on December 3rd and just got a VIN. How does this happen...

Well I don’t know what my hold up is…maybe the tow…or Elon has put me in an experiment for Neuralink