Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone that ordered in August is family to me haha. The only people I don't want getting vin's are people that ordered after us in this forum
That’s my thing, people such as @Naija King needs to get a VIN before me. I find myself looking at OD immediately after VIN announcements. I am happy for everyone that gets one, but I have no frustration at all when that OD is before mine.

I feel like I have been adopted by California or placed in you all’s batch….many Tennessee July, August and September orders have delivered, and I am sitting here twiddling my thumbs.
I thought for sure all Blk Blk orders would be filled when mine was. I just don't know how it all logics out. As a manufacturing engineer and quality auditor, that usually, to me, means there isn't logic

Reactions: samori01
Well i remember 99 was my guess cause they were my lucky numbers. Getting close to it idk if ill make it. TBH i always have a pinned tab of the forum open to see if anyone replies... i guess its fun talking and speculating but seeing people after you get vins is quite demoralizing.
What are your thoughts on the NEW UI update. Seemed like mixed reviews.. but i think the usability of the old UI "looked" more simple
Worse comes to worst, I can pick you up and you can drive my MY to keep you going til yours arrives.

Just agreed to Tesla View, got VIN, and paid for car through Plaid. I’m trusting car won’t be a hot mess at delivery and any defects will be minor and can be easily fixed after setting up appointment. Insurance task also completed. Just awaiting availability of agreements for review and setting up a firm delivery date. It’s actually going to happen!😎👍

Just agreed to Tesla View, got VIN, and paid for car through Plaid. I’m trusting car won’t be a hot mess at delivery and any defects will be minor and can be easily fixed after setting up appointment. Insurance task also completed. Just awaiting availability of agreements for review and setting up a firm delivery date. It’s actually going to happen!😎👍
When is your OD and specs?