Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i ordered 9/21 and entered reg details. i don't have any insurance as this is the first car. when and where i can expect to see EDD? thanks,
The EDD appears in your “account” when you set up a login on Tesla.com. I started with an EDD of “January”. It’s moved a bunch of times and I had no EDD for 10 days. Another August Order has had no EDD for three weeks. So it could take some time, but I had the generic “January” very quickly. Also, EDD isn’t dependent on Insurance, which most can’t get until they have a VIN number, which is allocated around 7 days prior to delivery date.

The EDD appears in your “account” when you set up a login on Tesla.com. I started with an EDD of “January”. It’s moved a bunch of times and I had no EDD for 10 days. Another August Order has had no EDD for three weeks. So it could take some time, but I had the generic “January” very quickly. Also, EDD isn’t dependent on Insurance, which most can’t get until they have a VIN number, which is allocated around 7 days prior to delivery date.
thanks a lot for the info. regards,

Reactions: G.D.H