Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My order completion date was 8/20 and my EDD for a blue/black, gemini, 7 seats, tow hitch order has remained at December 13-January 2 for over 3 weeks now.
I am one day ahead of you and my EDD of 12/4 to 12/24 has been stable for about a week. I am hoping for a jump to November. We have a thanksgiving trip that I really want to take in the MY

Reactions: seeb
Everchaging delivery date again moved from 11/22- 12/12 to Estimated Delivery: December 06 - December 26. Let the good times roll!!
I ordered my red MYLR 6 days before you, and my EDD has stayed at 12/1-12/21 for last 3 weeks. Luckily I’m in no hurry, as it will replace a 2015 Audi SQ5 with only 45k miles. I really hate to give Audi up as it is a great car, but that climate change thing……..

I ordered my red MYLR 6 days before you, and my EDD has stayed at 12/1-12/21 for last 3 weeks. Luckily I’m in no hurry, as it will replace a 2015 Audi SQ5 with only 45k miles. I really hate to give Audi up as it is a great car, but that climate change thing……..
I just dropped by the storefront in Walnut Creek,CA in Broadway Plaza. It was empty with three SAs sitting at a table. There were zero cars on display. All were sold/being delivered to customers in quarter end frenzy. They said they will get cars to display in storefront sometime in October. They said there was one car (a Y) in a nearby parking lot for test drives. Anyone else ever seen anything like this?

I just dropped by the storefront in Walnut Creek,CA in Broadway Plaza. It was empty with three SAs sitting at a table. There were zero cars on display. All were sold/being delivered to customers in quarter end frenzy. They said they will get cars to display in storefront sometime in October. They said there was one car (a Y) in a nearby parking lot for test drives. Anyone else ever seen anything like this?
Clearing everything out to maximize end-of-quarter revenue

Knock on wood, I ordered mine on 08/13 and my EDD has remained 11/29 to 12/19 for weeks now. I ordered a MY LR MSM white interior no tow hitch. Hearing all of these stories, I'm fully expecting it to get bumped back to January, at some point.
I ordered on 7/29, put it on hold 8/13 and removed my hold on 8/29. My EDD has been steady ±1 day since removing the hold four weeks ago.

Knock on wood, I ordered mine on 08/13 and my EDD has remained 11/29 to 12/19 for weeks now. I ordered a MY LR MSM white interior no tow hitch. Hearing all of these stories, I'm fully expecting it to get bumped back to January, at some point.
I wouldn't mind January especially for possible rebates. But I'm also very eager to get this car. It would just suck to pick up 2 weeks before a possible $10k discount.

They took away my EDD again. Back in the dark. Anyone else?
Not yet. Still have my dates with a similar OD. I’m partially expecting it to jump to January or something random for the end of the month like last month. It almost seems like Tesla shuffling their production around for the quarter based on the orders. It’ll normalize come October.

Reactions: G.D.H