Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yea today’s Wednesday... my EDD updated for the worst. I’ve had updates in the morning always though, but on an unpredictable day of the week
Bay Area tax! We are seeing some Sept LRs getting VINs, but we have a June OD getting move out?

Tesla needs to get out of EOQ madness like Musk said they would. Just deliver in order, adjusting for the fact that orders outside factory region need to be grouped into trucks and ships and nothing else. Do it a quarter or two everything will be smoothed out and not having an EOQ madness will be better for the company in the long run.

Bay Area tax! We are seeing some Sept LRs getting VINs, but we have a June OD getting move out?

Tesla needs to get out of EOQ madness like Musk said they would. Just deliver in order, adjusting for the fact that orders outside factory region need to be grouped into trucks and ships and nothing else. Do it a quarter or two everything will be smoothed out and not having an EOQ madness will be better for the company in the long run.
As long as I get it within next couple weeks... if December I will be very upset

Talked to my SA and he told me to expect it last week of December or early January so it seems like we might not get it this year :/

Reactions: leaftoy
Congrats, given that you are 8/18 and I ordered 8/26 I am hopeful for this week to get a VIN!
I ordered my MYLR on 8/25, White 19in Ontario, Canada
EDD: December 8-31,

I hadnt completed my Profile on the 25th but i was still getting EDD updates. I called Tesla (Online Number) and asked them if my non-completion had affected my EDD in anyway. At the time, I remember him telling me "The Profile not being completed had not affect my EDD". I got it done a Week after my Original OD. Its been at December 9-31 for a week or two weeks now. No VIN as of yet.