Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update! Window just narrowed to

Estimated Delivery: November 26 - December 10​

Woah woah. Update #2 same day. Got the Blue Button and accepted.

OD: August 14, 2021
EDD settled between Nov 29 - Dec 19th
EDD Update #1 (this morning): Nov 26 - Dec 10th
Text from SA at 3PM, ready for pick up if accepted, schedule for pickup on Sunday.

MYLR, MSM, 20", No-Tow, 5 seater, No-FSD

Last edited:

Text from SA at 3PM, ready for pick up if accepted, schedule for pickup on Sunday.

Congrats! That’s the same car I ordered on 8/2. I’ll be optimistic this configuration is being produced , but bummed that if you’re in CA they leave you until the bitter end. Still at 12/10 -12/30.

Reactions: FastRunner89

Congrats! I ordered on Aug 7th, still no "VIN". Same Vancouver area.

Something I observed is those orders with 19 inches are getting VINs sooner than those who ordered 20 inch wheels. I also noticed this in the Teslike Model Y tracker. My OD is 8/3 (White/Black/20s), but hopefully I get VIN since EDD window starts in a week.
I take back what I said. After writing the above post. Within 5 hours I got my VIN. I noticed the Tesla app was requesting Bluetooth access. Then I saw VIN and "Tesla is making changes that impact you order..." EDD was 11/27 - 12/11, now it's 12/02 - 12/08. VIN is 7SAY#####NF321###.
My first EDD was 11/16 - 12/16. So actually I was in range of my first EDD after I placed order back in 8/3.

Delivery changed back to at home. They texted Friday and said because of parking at Tysons, would at home be okay? Fine with me, saves us a trip. I wonder if they drive it (so cameras get calibrated) or truck it. I assume drive since so close. Carrier for out of state delivery. Also got an automated phone call with same information for those that have never done it before (download app, etc.). Window is now 12-4 Monday.

I wonder how all this will work when Austin opens. Many more at home deliveries?

All I have to say is, match this, Mary Barra. Lol!

Reactions: eric.freeman