Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Our config is the same with the exception of FSD. Hopefully someone will get to enjoy the Blk/Blk before the new year.
Yeah I'm hoping/imagining a trailer full of black/black MYLR's moving through Tennessee, through Ohio and up to Toronto.
Yes, an unlikely delivery route, but it's possible, especially if pulled by reindeer. :)

• Funny
Reactions: samori01 and neoY
Seems a number of 7 seaters have been pushed out. At a guess, it may be a supply issue with those seats. Ya and as @Jaycscherer mentioned, make sure your profile is complete and you have selected Payment method. Note: select Cash as you will take a credit hit if you select Finance and it will expire in 60 days.
I think you may be on to something @BGOwner about there being a supply issue on the 7 seaters. I have an MYLR blue/black with 7 seats and tow and was part of the group that went from a mid-December EDD range to a Jan-Feb EDD range this past weekend.

I think you may be on to something @BGOwner about there being a supply issue on the 7 seaters. I have an MYLR blue/black with 7 seats and tow and was part of the group that went from a mid-December EDD range to a Jan-Feb EDD range this past weekend.
7 seater here as well. My EDD is still at the end of December, but I'm not holding my breath that's for sure!

My order date for the first time just got pushed back to Jan 1st to jan 29th (from Dec 17 to Jan 6). I would have deferred the delivery anyway if the car was ready in December, but something tells me this won't be the first time they will push back the delivery date.
We seem to have the same build and order date. I ordered 8/21 white with black interior and inductions. Safe to assume we will be getting our cars at the same time

EDD window tightened just now. Dec 14-20. From 14-24 earlier today
1638315062541.gif

To those waiting for a VIN, you will get yours soon. Just stick to your original EDD. Before I placed my order the website said December. I used to check VIN all the time hoping for October delivery, but didn't happen. My EDD bounced between November to January. I realized that a lot of people were like me, expressing excitement/hopes/frustrations that basically added fuel to the fire. So I started checking TMC less, and stayed away from Current Delivery forum. Then after calming down I used the forums (August and the June-July) to gauge how close I was to getting my VIN. I noticed early August orders were getting VINs, so I was expecting one soon. Sometimes I wished Tesla removed the EDD and stuck with original date when I ordered to avoid expectations. SO... if you are early August, you will get VIN soon, if you are mid to end of August, you may need to wait a week or two still. To keep sanity just download the TESLA app and check it once in a while. If you get the bluetooth or some notification, you probably got your VIN. I got my VIN about week before my EDD window.y EDD has been ping-ponging like everyone else. I

To those waiting for a VIN, you will get yours soon. Just stick to your original EDD. Before I placed my order the website said December. I used to check VIN all the time hoping for October delivery, but didn't happen. My EDD bounced between November to January. I realized that a lot of people were like me, expressing excitement/hopes/frustrations that basically added fuel to the fire. So I started checking TMC less, and stayed away from Current Delivery forum. Then after calming down I used the forums (August and the June-July) to gauge how close I was to getting my VIN. I noticed early August orders were getting VINs, so I was expecting one soon. Sometimes I wished Tesla removed the EDD and stuck with original date when I ordered to avoid expectations. SO... if you are early August, you will get VIN soon, if you are mid to end of August, you may need to wait a week or two still. To keep sanity just download the TESLA app and check it once in a while. If you get the bluetooth or some notification, you probably got your VIN. I got my VIN about week before my EDD window

To those waiting for a VIN, you will get yours soon. Just stick to your original EDD. Before I placed my order the website said December. I used to check VIN all the time hoping for October delivery, but didn't happen. My EDD bounced between November to January. I realized that a lot of people were like me, expressing excitement/hopes/frustrations that basically added fuel to the fire. So I started checking TMC less, and stayed away from Current Delivery forum. Then after calming down I used the forums (August and the June-July) to gauge how close I was to getting my VIN. I noticed early August orders were getting VINs, so I was expecting one soon. Sometimes I wished Tesla removed the EDD and stuck with original date when I ordered to avoid expectations. SO... if you are early August, you will get VIN soon, if you are mid to end of August, you may need to wait a week or two still. To keep sanity just download the TESLA app and check it once in a while. If you get the bluetooth or some notification, you probably got your VIN. I got my VIN about week before my EDD window.
I agree and keeping my expectations low. OD 8/30

Reactions: jlsprcr
Seems a number of 7 seaters have been pushed out. At a guess, it may be a supply issue with those seats. Ya and as @Jaycscherer mentioned, make sure your profile is complete and you have selected Payment method. Note: select Cash as you will take a credit hit if you select Finance and it will expire in 60 days.
Correct me if I'm wrong. But doesn't the 7 seater come with two more USBs than a 5 seater? Funny to think everyone's hope are being damned by a USB port. 🤔😂

Reactions: Naija King
OD 8/23/21 white on white LR MY. Completed the profile that day right then and there with finance. 60 days later finance expired switch to cash. EDD bounced around December to November to January and February and eventually back to December where it narrowed to 10-14 of December. 11/25 received VIN…11/30 text to schedule from West Palm Beach FL to my home. Only option I got and works out best cause I’ll be out of town but wife will have to deal with it. 12/12 is the scheduled date hope all goes well and no major issues. Good luck everyone.