Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All roads lead to (the more defadult your options are, the more likely you are shafted), just checked the tracker and having an Order to VIN period of 100 days is an average , the outliers are above 110, very few people are above 120 days, given that most of us are in this category, and the amount of September and even OCT orders that have been delivered two weeks ago, I say we definitely got shafted
I am one of those few above 120 days. Currently on day 126 since OD and day 124 since profile completion.

^--> Discord chat for August Orders.. its pretty basic idk how to make an awesome channel.. I guess its easier to msg there than here. Just an option.
ill get rid of it if its just easier talking here for everyone..

Reactions: samori01 and seeb

Attachments

• db6afccac70dc671b5ecf06b36b5d3f3.jpg
    db6afccac70dc671b5ecf06b36b5d3f3.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 52
MYLR, Blue with White Interior, Hitch, Gemini wheels. I live in Hampton Roads, VA. Ordered 15 Nov 2021, original EDD was June 2022, then slipped to July in Mid December. Checked today and it says March 09 to April 06. Is it possible and when should I try to slip to May which is my preferred delivery timeframe? I wonder if the date change was due to the expected output from Austin. Thoughts would be appreciated.