Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seriously call and ask if the error on your account has been resolved. What error. Say the vin line error. Then ask if they see manufacturing dates if everything seems good. And seem happy its all been resolved. And then pry in other areas to ensure your account seems good now.
And, by piecing things together, do this by calling random DCs in your area. But not the crappy ones. And never the actual company contacts. And not the 800 number. What are you, crazy?

What an amazing company. 🙄

And, by piecing things together, do this by calling random DCs in your area. But not the crappy ones. And never the actual company contacts. And not the 800 number. What are you, crazy?

What an amazing company. 🙄
I initially called the 1800 number. Connected with a SA on opposite side of Canada. He was really nice and helpful. Maybe it's a Canadian thing ;)

Spoken with
random 800 number agents,
Dealer staff,
Service staff,
And the guy who called to set up delivery.

All started with the normal response but when I asked for details and started mentioning soft and hard vins they all dug and all seemed to have a cohesive story. Good luck all.

My EDD just updated from 01/01-01/29 to 12/24-12/31! But I still don't have a VIN in my account and haven't been contacted by Tesla about anything. I so confused. Thoughts on what is going on? Am I actually getting a car in the next week (!!!!!)? I will try to reach out to my SA today. Trying to keep my excited contained...I don't believe anything from Tesla until it happens.

Reactions: jamessmooth007
My EDD just updated from 01/01-01/29 to 12/24-12/31! But I still don't have a VIN in my account and haven't been contacted by Tesla about anything. I so confused. Thoughts on what is going on? Am I actually getting a car in the next week (!!!!!)? I will try to reach out to my SA today. Trying to keep my excited contained...I don't believe anything from Tesla until it happens.
I think something similar happened before, you should be getting a vin very soon or get the app changes request

You check the website source code?

Reactions: ap105
MYLR blue black 19 no tow ordered 8/13. I’m on day 132 as of today. Got my VIN late November, but didn’t get the delivery communication until 12/17. Originally scheduled for delivery yesterday but got pushed to 12/29 due to “weather”. The weather is worse here next week so we’ll see if that date holds.

Funny how our order experiences are so different

I was able to extend my Chevy Bolt lease out one month to 1/26 now that my EDD is 1/20 - 2/17. So that takes away some of the pressure. OD was 8/30, MYLR Blue everything else vanilla. EDD was bouncing around December for most of my wait until the big push out last week to Jan/Feb.

I'm fully expecting to get notice of delivery for the first week of January when I am in Hawaii and not able to pick up in 72 hours. Either that, or I will get a VIN this week and shouldn't have paid the extra month lease on my Bolt.

The date range is shortened, and the wording is also changed. Hope it is a good sign.View attachment 747214
Okay, app showing Tesla is making changes, log in and accept delivery. Then it disappeared, went back to the edd, but is able to find VIN in source code.
Hey Andre. Just south of you. I saw a truckload of Y’s on I5 yesterday afternoon heading north. Driver was a man older bearded guy. Really jolly.