Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would say you will need to reject plaid and select certified check in the payment system. Then pay them 2 certified checks. One from the loan company and one from your own bank for the balance. Under the given circumstances, a certified check seems best because that is the only payment system that allows you to "reject" a damaged car after inspection. In all others Tesla has the money before you even inspect it. I found it outrageous on reading people have to "accept" the car in the App to open the car for inside inspection. Others were able to get it opened by SA's.
That sounds like excellent advice. Thank you so much!

8B111EB2-98CA-4142-9124-9E844621B68E.png
My exact configuration was available this morning and I was so excited about a Christmas miracle and when I clicked on it, page 404 not found. SA said it’s gone 😩😩

That includes self driving and new pricing. They moved the VIN over to my existing reservation and price matched since it’s my exact configuration. I’m picking it up at 4PM local time!!

Nice! I assume that only works when it's a perfect match? Hopefully they transferred the deposit too.

I've been eyeballing those discord inventories too but almost all are FSD capable equipped.

Reactions: 45thParallel