Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR, Midnight Silver, induction wheels, 5 seats. No tow hitch, no FSD. OD 8/17. EDD 3/20-4/10.

Anyone has that big of a wait time. I have completed my profile same week i placed order. EDD has not changed for a couple of weeks now. Have gotten 1 week window twice then it pushes out months at a time. This is so frustrating.
Same config, but I have Gemini wheels, my EDD is just a week before yours

Going by Teslike's spreadsheet, it is crazy how everyone from mid August everywhere except west coast seem to have received their vehicles in November while we are still waiting in January with no holds or delays on our side. Of course original EDD was January, so no cause for complaints.
I was thinking about the original estimate too, which was January. I think the constant changes is what gets to people. At one point on time I had a November EDD. I see some light at the end of the tunnel, hopefully it is my MY. 😀

Reactions: leaftoy and J1513
Tesla said my car is arriving today around 4. Told them I’ll probably be drunk at 7 so I won’t be able to pick it up and then they said no worries, we will drop it off lol. Will post an update once I get it! Seems unreal that everything happened in one day
Phew, I was worried they would cancel On you, I bet setting it up when it arrives with some booze will be fun man! Congrats

Alright few days with the vehicle. Random info/ thoughts. Hope some of this helps you all as you acquire your vehicles.

Build issues:
-horn died on second press.
-hood panel not flush. One side high, other side low.
-trunk off set. Gap one side, near tight fight on other side.
-hvac fan scraping sound. Supposedly a software issue. TBD.
-one rear seat doesn't auto fold on trunk button press/hold.
Service appointment set.

Surprises and good:
-came with mud flaps, rear panel PPF, carpets.
-surpirse....v11 software changed the controls screen. Most buttons are toggles but be aware the "mirrors" button with image of mirror tilting is not a tilt toggle. It's a button for a mirror submenu with options including turn off mirror tinting.
-summon works from a significant distance. I thought in Canada I was limited to a few feet from the vehicle. Not the case.
-smart summon, come to me, not available on public streets. It works in all parking lots I've tried so far.
-i didn't get a chance to play sonic the hedge hog.. update to v11 removes some decent games.
-games and movies are not playable while driving here in Canada on V11.
- 19" vs 20" wheels. I was so worried I made a mistake with the 20" tires wrt road noise. I didn't make a mistake. So happy I got the rims I did.
I believe the noise and road feel are very subjective. My last vehicle was a Nissan Altima Coupe. I felt every bump and road noise was really bad. This vehicle with 20's is amazing. I'd say half as noisy.and the 20s feel nice even orlver road work. I find them very cushy based on my last vehicle. Maybe this is an issue when coming from an escalade.

Hopping less and less of you August orders are reading this BC you have your vehicles now.

• Love
Reactions: samori01 and J1513
MYLR, Midnight Silver, induction wheels, 5 seats. No tow hitch, no FSD. OD 8/17. EDD 3/20-4/10.

Anyone has that big of a wait time. I have completed my profile same week i placed order. EDD has not changed for a couple of weeks now. Have gotten 1 week window twice then it pushes out months at a time. This is so frustrating.

I'm out there - but quite not as far as you. Current EDD is Feb 22-Mar 22 (temporarily moved up to 12/15-12/31 for several weeks around and after TG). Never been put on hold and no post order changes.

8/21 OD Red/Black LR /Induction/5 seat/no tow/no FSD

Right?? I appreciate it bro! Really hoping you gets yours soon so we can both start off the New Year right!
B1792400-5BE9-4F23-B7FB-6A0DD0D264C7.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: seeb and in2survive
Alright few days with the vehicle. Random info/ thoughts. Hope some of this helps you all as you acquire your vehicles.

Build issues:
-horn died on second press.
-hood panel not flush. One side high, other side low.
-trunk off set. Gap one side, near tight fight on other side.
-hvac fan scraping sound. Supposedly a software issue. TBD.
-one rear seat doesn't auto fold on trunk button press/hold.
Service appointment set.

Surprises and good:
-came with mud flaps, rear panel PPF, carpets.
-surpirse....v11 software changed the controls screen. Most buttons are toggles but be aware the "mirrors" button with image of mirror tilting is not a tilt toggle. It's a button for a mirror submenu with options including turn off mirror tinting.
-summon works from a significant distance. I thought in Canada I was limited to a few feet from the vehicle. Not the case.
-smart summon, come to me, not available on public streets. It works in all parking lots I've tried so far.
-i didn't get a chance to play sonic the hedge hog.. update to v11 removes some decent games.
-games and movies are not playable while driving here in Canada on V11.
- 19" vs 20" wheels. I was so worried I made a mistake with the 20" tires wrt road noise. I didn't make a mistake. So happy I got the rims I did.
I believe the noise and road feel are very subjective. My last vehicle was a Nissan Altima Coupe. I felt every bump and road noise was really bad. This vehicle with 20's is amazing. I'd say half as noisy.and the 20s feel nice even orlver road work. I find them very cushy based on my last vehicle. Maybe this is an issue when coming from an escalade.

Hopping less and less of you August orders are reading this BC you have your vehicles now.
Any insight on amd or the old intel Chip?