Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You are in DC, so Yes. They are a must. It also helps prevent snow, Ice, pebbles from getting kicked up and chipping the paint behind the wheel well. Check with your SA. In Chicago, and other Snowy climates, Front Mud Flaps are standard. Some areas also get PPF installed along the drives side door.

So far, I have Mats and a Screen Protector (Black Friday\Cyber Monday Deals). Today, I ordered my NEMA 14-50 adaptor. (Been getting Quotes from Electricians to install the outlet) As soon as Homelink comes back into stock, will get that too. I am waiting on console organizers until after Delivery, so I can see how they work by default first.
Wo nice. I have a Juicebox level 2 charger already installed. (Had a BMW X5 40e with like 15- 17 mile e-range (ridiculous I know!!🙃)and they hybrid mode ...should have gotten the X then, I test drove one! similar pricing but I felt need for apple CarPlay, Birdseye camera and homelink, all not that important in hindsight! If I had bought X then probably would still be driving it! Just sold my X5 before the warranty ended!😬)

In Ontario the front plate is legally required. My MY came with front plate affixed to the bumper.

Assume that for states with this legal requirement, it will already be attached. Or Best to reach out to an SA before spending the money.
That is the issue, it’s attached to the bumper itself. So it was recommended to get a holder that attaches to the grill underneath. Something like this Tesla Model Y Front License Plate Mount - "Quick Bandit"

Oh ok thanks, think I need one for the front also then!
I would check with your delivery center regarding mudflaps. I asked mine and so i knew. Some locations don’t get them. Mud flaps are a recommended to protect car. all Weather floor mats is recommended but depends on person. I prefer key fob so I did have to buy it. I don’t like fiddling with phone or the app unless it’s to warm car ahead of time or check charge level. Get a cargo mat too, you’ll need it.

I would check with your delivery center regarding mudflaps. I asked mine and so i knew. Some locations don’t get them. Mud flaps are a recommended to protect car. all Weather floor mats is recommended but depends on person. I prefer key fob so I did have to buy it. I don’t like fiddling with phone or the app unless it’s to warm car ahead of time or check charge level. Get a cargo mat too, you’ll need it.
doesn't having one of those black key cards in your wallet work as a key if you don't want to deal with phone app etc?