Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First time ever getting an actual response from Tesla. Called (650) 681-5000 (thanks @Oddmanout). Rep was extremely nice and said I should be receiving an update next week regarding my order and can expect to be behind the wheel within 2 weeks. Despite my March EDD.... lol still skeptical about it all but at least there's some reassurance on their end.

First time ever getting an actual response from Tesla. Called (650) 681-5000 (thanks @Oddmanout). Rep was extremely nice and said I should be receiving an update next week regarding my order and can expect to be behind the wheel within 2 weeks. Despite my March EDD.... lol still skeptical about it all but at least there's some reassurance on their end.
What options did you select? Default messages they are unable to answer call at this time. Then gives a bunch of options. None were quite right

What is special about that number vs calling your local showroom and then getting directly into the regional call center?

• Long Range All-Wheel Drive
  • Pearl White Paint
  • 19’’ Gemini Wheels
  • Black and White Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
Congrats! That’s my exact build too. Seems like @rebruns808 was on the money about Arden having a ton of teslas in the lot. I was contacted today to set up delivery appt, so I’m sure you’re not far behind!

Hello all. I ordered my MY LR, White/Black/Gemini, 7 Seats on August 4th. Got a VIN in late November, but we were unable to take delivery then, so I put it on hold. Released on 12/31 (ish) and got a 1/16-2/13 EDD on 1/3. This morning it moved to 1/22-2/5, so hopefully we're getting close! Very excited to join the Tesla family!
Glad to see a 7 seater join the 14 day EDD range. Hoping I am right behind you. Day 139 since profile completion and an EDD of 1/20 - 2/17.

That number is corporate according to their website.
I thought you may have gotten your VIN. The chesterfield location is usually busy with deliveries and demos. If you need to reach an SA from the store, get the email from Tesla website for that location. My SA was pretty accurate about VIN and delivery. I always got response within 24 hours. The store and service area staff are really cool. Hope you and others get a VIN soon. From VIN it took about 2 weeks to delivery.