Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Eric, unlike you, I was lucky I only saw the App this morning, and thus had a good nights sleep. I saw my VIN while still groggy. Lucky I did not see it last night. But I always get thrilled seeing your enthusiasm. I am very happy you got your VIN. Mine too is White/White. I think they are making white colored cars next week. Elon will be holding the quarterly financial report call next week. They will want to report what is happening in January. I thus expect pace of delivery to start cranking up.so we may have a shorter window between VIN and delivery day.
Glad you slept man, i got lots Of catching up to do haha, congrats

Reactions: 45thParallel
OD / PC : Aug 26
Ohio
My last EDD was Jan 9 - Jan 23, I did expect a vin since many people with my trim received one in the past couple of days
Looks like someone is leaving the "August ordered thread" finally and graduating to the "I have a car" thread 🤣. Congrats, but don't forget us August orderers you left behind (with earlier OD.... like Auh 6, hahaha). Congrats man.

Looks like someone is leaving the "August ordered thread" finally and graduating to the "I have a car" thread 🤣. Congrats, but don't forget us August orderers you left behind (with earlier OD.... like Auh 6, hahaha). Congrats man.
146 pages career on this thread and counting, i will be around, sharing some stories when it gets here, I will share accessories, apps and few other things

So seeking any advice as I search for a wierd accessory.

Was out with the vehicle and needed a charge. But after the freezing rain the charge port cover wouldn't open. Even after chipping ice away. The top seam of the port cover had ice frozen in it. Tried using heat from my hand to melt it on its own. No luck. Sadly, in end, a combination of my warm spit and my hand held on the cover and the metal panel loosened it up.

While frostbite and spitting on my car worked I need an "in case of emergency" solution to have on hand and would rather not leave it to me needing to always to remember to fill a thermos with hot water.

Thoughts?