Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm now in my current window, Jan 8 - Feb 5. I think this is the 3rd time I've entered my wondow. Any guesses what happens next?

- Front ends pushes out a few days (e.g. Jan 13). This has happened in the past.

- Whole window window (e.g. Feb 1 - Feb 28). This has happened in the past.

- I get a VIN. This has not happened in the past.

- Maybe [it's] something really cool that I don't even know about.

OD: Aug 6, MYLR7, msm/black, 20", tow

I'm now in my current window, Jan 8 - Feb 5. I think this is the 3rd time I've entered my wondow. Any guesses what happens next?

- Front ends pushes out a few days (e.g. Jan 13). This has happened in the past.

Same build as you besides 7 seat. Please the let the MSM rain

Is it true that 7 seaters are a heckle?

Another 7 seater!

OD: 8/14, MYLR7, White/Black, 19", no tow

Original EDD 12/11-12/31, got pushed to 1/6-2/3, then pushed again yesterday to 1/11-2/8. :/

Within the EDD now... will the curse of 8/18 orders break this time? 🤔

MYLR7 - midnight silver - black interior - Gemini wheels - 7-seater - no tow - no FSD
Order and profile complete: 8/18
Initial EDD 11/28-12/26
EDD change #1 on 11/28: 1/08 - 02/05

IMG_DE0A42188372-1.jpeg

Within the EDD now... will the curse of 8/18 orders break this time? 🤔

MYLR7 - midnight silver - black interior - Gemini wheels - 7-seater - no tow - no FSD
Order and profile complete: 8/18
Initial EDD 11/28-12/26
EDD change #1 on 11/28: 1/08 - 02/05
It is the curse of 7 seater. It must be really frustrating to buyers of 7 seater Tesla's. Tesla really needs to better manage this or just stop offering their 7 seaters. I bet it must be frustrating for those who buy 7 seater cars.

It is the curse of 7 seater. It must be really frustrating to buyers of 7 seater Tesla's. Tesla really needs to better manage this or just stop offering their 7 seaters. I bet it must be frustrating for those who buy 7 seater cars.
Honestly! Cause its free, I am pretty sure they would have delivered them faster if they costed money, but lessons learned for me next time, as long the future car has high range, I am going full trim

Reactions: 45thParallel
I Bet you they would have delivered them fast if they charged 2000$ for them, which would be abhorrent
I mean, it's a 3k option, so the most expensive thing one can add besides FSD. It would appear the delay is resulting in "free" upgrades though, like AMD, double rear window, new 12v battery, heated wipers, and if a boy can dream, ventilated seats.

I don't believe the option hurts their margins, so it must be that they truly detest having to retool for them or something like that combined with a low uptake for the option??

I mean, it's a 3k option, so the most expensive thing one can add besides FSD. It would appear the delay is resulting in "free" upgrades though, like AMD, double rear window, new 12v battery, heated wipers, and if a boy can dream, ventilated seats.

I don't believe the option hurts their margins, so it must be that they truly detest having to retool for them or something like that combined with a low uptake for the option??
this then debunks “if you don’t pay or it, it would be a priority“, the volatility of Tesla is its worst trait, and we the consumers are getting in the crossfire