Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You can call Tesla if you have the Vin, and they can look up if your Vin has the AMD chip
hey guys - I think my SA is out on extended leave. But I've been texting with the general Inside Order number 510-369-0818. With the text from my number, they'd know it's me and my order.

Anyways, they texted back this morning saying "The car will have AMD chip" after I sent them the whole VIN last night asking.

Appointment set for Pickup in Irvine on Friday 3PM. Eggcited.

hey guys - I think my SA is out on extended leave. But I've been texting with the general Inside Order number 510-369-0818. With the text from my number, they'd know it's me and my order.

Anyways, they texted back this morning saying "The car will have AMD chip" after I sent them the whole VIN last night asking.

Is that the number they text you a VIN match/notification from?

let us know if he was correct

Reactions: stillwaitingg

If your SA is the same as mine, then yes, she's out on personal leave for 4 months. Congratulations! Super excited for you!

Hi Prospective Tesla Model Y owners,
New here but I’ve been watching 👀, just wanted to share, I ordered a:
MYLR / 7Seat / White ext/Int / OD 8/26/EDDJan9-Jan23 a week ago.

And my EDD changed this morning to: 1/12-1/23, no vin. I was informed by S.A. I’d receive it mid-Jan. I just don’t know who to believe anymore.
I just want my car already! 😭
Do you have the TOW package? I have the same build as you and have had 1/14 - 2/10 for about 10 days now.

And my EDD changed this morning to: 1/12-1/23, no vin. I was informed by S.A. I’d receive it mid-Jan. I just don’t know who to believe anymore.
Sorry, you believed your SA? :)
Kidding aside, I’m pretty sure they don’t know it themselves. EDD should be called REDG ”Rough Estimated Delivery Guess”

Reactions: jr87

7-seater club checking in. White/Black here, still at 1/22-2/5. Hope they're making a batch of them soon. 🤞

Reactions: jr87
My SA is actually a guy named Steven Lol. His personal number provided to me via text when he first reached out (2 days after submitting my order) was a number from Vegas area code. My SA could be married to your SA 😂
I'd be surprised if your SA was...mine's a woman named Renee. When I texted her to check in since my EDD was coming up, she asked me to call in to a specific number since she was going on leave for 4 months. I mean, I don't know what becomes of SA's when their location closes (Costa Mesa), but I just thought it odd I wasn't assigned another SA, especially since my car was imminent (*knock on wood*)

An update to you those waiting excited:

Just got off the phone with the delivery person, she confirmed my car has:

- AMD Chip
- New lithium ion 12V battery
- Heated wiper blade
- The 2022 upgraded version of the speakers

So those are the new components in these new deliveries.
I am really excited to hear about the wiper blade! That's really important where I live. Thanks for sharing! Any word on the double pane rear glass?

An update for those waiting to get excited:

Just got off the phone with the delivery person, she confirmed my car has:

- AMD Chip
- New lithium ion 12V battery
- Heated wiper blade
- The 2022 upgraded version of the speakers

So those are the new components in these new deliveries.
So stoked. You’re in SoCal too even better. That gives me hope my long wait will come with goodies!

Reactions: eric.freeman