Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was the closest i have ever been to my edd window (this Sunday) and this morning My edd got pushed to feb/mar again. šŸ˜© itā€™s my 7 seater right? Or white/white combo? Or my rims? One of those right? Or else Iā€™m soon going to think itā€™s just my luck šŸ˜­
Not sure but a guy in the Sept thread just got a vin for a 7 Seater White/White. His order date was 9/6

I was the closest i have ever been to my edd window (this Sunday) and this morning My edd got pushed to feb/mar again. šŸ˜© itā€™s my 7 seater right? Or white/white combo? Or my rims? One of those right? Or else Iā€™m soon going to think itā€™s just my luck šŸ˜­
Do you have induction and tow? I have white on white with induction and tow, tomorrow will be the start of my EDD window.

Reactions: leaftoy
thanks, I might change my delivery to pick up at the dealership rather than my driveway. I don't want to have surprises later. If they send me the final invoice prior to delivery that would allay my fears. I might call my SA on Friday. But I am giving some time for the system to run overnight and adjust the taxes etc.
Please keep me posted, because that will be the deciding factor to trade in or not.

Oh, no! Thatā€™s scary! Sounds like we have the same configuration. What was your EDD? And youā€™re also in Northern California?

Seven-seater and 8/18 order date club member here.

Just got another EDD change today -- went from from 1/12-2/9 to 1/16-2/9 šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

MYLR7 - midnight silver - black interior - Gemini wheels - 7-seater - no tow - no FSD
Order and profile complete: 8/18
Initial EDD 11/28-12/26
EDD change #1 on 11/28: 1/08 - 02/05
EDD change #2 on 01/09: 01/12-02/09
EDD change #3 on 01/13: 01/16 - 02/09

Last edited:
Reactions: samori01
Please keep me posted, because that will be the deciding factor to trade in or not.
Tesla ran their systems overnight and all the credits look fine. I am now left with a negative balance of some $27k. I will let you know how many weeks Tesla takes to give me a refund. Ideally I would have liked a check at delivery and pick up of my trade-in. While Tesla requires we pay in full before driving away with our new Tesla, the same rule may not apply to them when they tow our trade-in and owe us payment. We know Carvana hands a check while collecting the car from us. Others can then decide if it is worth waiting weeks for Tesla to pay up or just take the Carvana check and forget about the saving in sales tax that is available only for trade-in in some states.

Last edited:
Reactions: in2survive
My EDD jumped from March 19-31 to "September" today. I'm attributing my later EDD in general to my "vanilla" MY order and the delay in profile completion (I was waiting for my out of state Title for my car trade in to come- learned my lesson now about putting cash). It'll be interesting to see where the EDD lands after the next update. It's done this a few times. My EDD's since profile completion have varied from Dec - April
Wow!