Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got off the phone with Tesla. Very nice person, knew who I was based on my phone number, pulled me up on the computer. But says it looked like Mid-April at this point for me. I asked if this was delayed due to my Profile not being completed until Nov and she looked and said my order is in line with lots of others from Aug and they need to get the rest of the June and July orders out. Not happy with the Date, but she was full of good info. Even told me to order my floor mats early as depending on what oyu get, they go out of stock a lot. She also said it will be well worth the wait and I will love it. She had to wait on hers and loves hers.
The rep is good at her job whether or not what she is saying is entirely based on fact. :)

I just got off the phone with Tesla. Very nice person, knew who I was based on my phone number, pulled me up on the computer. But says it looked like Mid-April at this point for me. I asked if this was delayed due to my Profile not being completed until Nov and she looked and said my order is in line with lots of others from Aug and they need to get the rest of the June and July orders out. Not happy with the Date, but she was full of good info. Even told me to order my floor mats early as depending on what oyu get, they go out of stock a lot. She also said it will be well worth the wait and I will love it. She had to wait on hers and loves hers.
All weather mats are still out of stock! But do these Teslas not come with the basic carpet mats? I see that those are in stock...so was wondering if I have to buy those for now?

This is the closest I’ve ever come to my scheduled delivery without Tesla pulling the plug. Car is supposed to be delivered tomorrow at 10. Day 156 if it holds this time.
Got an automated From Tesla confirming the appointment for tomorrow.

Not sure if this is helping anyone but it’s certainly cathartic for me. :)

3 days. Was supposed to be 3 hours. The app stated it would be ready by the first day...all 3 days. It didn't update.
They didn't look at the car on the first day. 15 minutes before they closed on the second day they texted to say I could pick it up before 5pm. So picked it up tonight.

Actually very useful info:
On arrival the send you an Uber code. Good for 24 hours. For any travel you need to do without your vehicle.

Mine obviously expired. Staff told me to email them a copy of the Uber email receipt for my trip back to get the car. within a few hours they notified me that a cheque was being sent to me to cover It.
They were supposed to adjust and fix everything in 3 hours?? That seems impossible lol

They were supposed to adjust and fix everything in 3 hours?? That seems impossible lol
Yes. I agree. This is why I mention it all. Impractical timelines and estimates don't stop with delivery/pickup. It's just the tesla way. trying so hard not to say over promise, under deliver, but ..oops.

Maybe they meant for the time to be reserved for inspection. But that was not communicated, nor was them starting the work, even after asking twice to be notified of planned work prior to start. And having confirmation and agreement with that plan.

Reactions: samori01
All weather mats are still out of stock! But do these Teslas not come with the basic carpet mats? I see that those are in stock...so was wondering if I have to buy those for now?
I have the basic mats from Tesla. Yes they came with vehicle. They are like every other basic car mat provided with a car. And for some climates, probably just fine.

Depends on your needs.

If dealing with snow belt. Tuxmats are really amazing and Canadian made.....for snow and salt. I posted photos in this board I believe of tuxmats.

I have the basic mats from Tesla. Yes they came with vehicle. They are like every other basic car mat provided with a car. And for some climates, probably just fine.

Depends on your needs.

If dealing with snow belt. Tuxmats are really amazing and Canadian made.....for snow and salt. I posted photos in this board I believe of tuxmats.

I just found this out when looking at Tuxmats site. Not that it matters much but it's Canadian designed and made in China. I inquired when they'll have more in stock and they said end of January. So if anyone is interested in Tuxmats. 👍

Reactions: eeee-meeee
I just found this out when looking at Tuxmats site. Not that it matters much but it's Canadian designed and made in China. I inquired when they'll have more in stock and they said end of January. So if anyone is interested in Tuxmats. 👍
Haha. Yes yes. Slip on my part. Thanks for the correction.

Fyi.
Page 115 of this forum, I posted photos of them in the MY. Dirty though. It was snowing when I installed them.

Reactions: Spam2Yam
Omg! You guys!!!

Attachments

• 1EDA75D1-312C-4FEC-BC59-71C45A5ED6AB.png
    1EDA75D1-312C-4FEC-BC59-71C45A5ED6AB.png
    443.4 KB · Views: 112