Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
More updates about Tesla Experience:
I will concede That I was wrong about not caring about Intel VS AMD, the Intel ATOM chip performs well until you start doing some Youtube video watching, it does act pretty sluggish there, Netflix was better, everything else is responsive, no hiccups, but the lag was noticeable on YT while browsing there, obviously reset time and loading time is slower in comparison to AMD, for those of you who are getting AMD, congrats, not sure if AMD would be offerred as an upgrade, but I may consider it whenever that happens
I know I can’t blame myself since my car was built before this batch of AMD, but still

I am also considering a nose reduction kit for the doors, although on the drivers side I didn’t notice Much difference in noise from my previous car, The passengers did, I had that kit on my checkout page so I will proceed with it, hopefully it is an easy install
That is great. What noise reduction kit do you like the most?

Congrats on all who are VIN'ed.
The pick up time is re-scheduled and confirmed for the time of my convenience.
It is tomorrow morning!

I am happy to get rid of this stack of MY accessories I collected while I have been waiting for delivery.
These items will find their rightful places.

IMG_4955.jpg

The EDD window for my August 7-seater order broadened got pushed out after getting inside a 1 week EDD range.

Went from Jan-23 to Feb-1 to Jan-28 to Feb-25

MYLR7 | midnight silver | black interior | Gemini wheels | 7-seater | no tow | no FSD

Order and profile complete: 8/18

Initial EDD 11/28-12/26
EDD change #1 on 11/28: 01/08 - 02/05
EDD change #2 on 01/09: 01/12 - 02/09
EDD change #3 on 01/13: 01/16 - 02/09
EDD change #4 on 01/14: 01/19 - 02/02
EDD change #5 on 01/20: 01/23 - 02/01
EDD change #6 on 01/24: 01/28 - 02/25

Reactions: samori01 and voxel
My saga of delivery continues. Apparently there are shipping delays and my car is sitting in a lot for all other cars destined for Northern California, Reno, Oregon etc. I was supposed to pick up 1/23 then it got pushed to 1/24 now they are hoping 1/26 and might deliver to my house direct from the car hauler. The app still says pick up is in Rocklin so I’m just waiting to see what happens.

My saga of delivery continues. Apparently there are shipping delays and my car is sitting in a lot for all other cars destined for Northern California, Reno, Oregon etc. I was supposed to pick up 1/23 then it got pushed to 1/24 now they are hoping 1/26 and might deliver to my house direct from the car hauler. The app still says pick up is in Rocklin so I’m just waiting to see what happens.
The waiting before delivery is just impossible

• Funny
Reactions: korokseed