Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any update ?!
Haven't heard anything negative yet, but also have not heard anything positive! Last week I got the delivery delay notification 2 days prior to the previous delivery date, so we'll see what happens the rest of today. As of now, I'm still on the books for delivery on Thursday, 11am - 1pm window. Been psyching myself out that delivery time is going to be off from what's expected. If the car gets here on Thursday, I'm essentially beelining back to Nor Cal right afterwards.....not much time to inspect or install my accessories

Reactions: J1513
I'm happy to report:
  • VIN: 7SAYGDEE2NF36xxxx (not sure why not TYPING the full VIN as it will be on my windshield... but...)
  • AMD: Yes!!
  • Lithium 12v: Yes
  • Rear Double-Glass: Don't know, but I'm guessing no, since my contact at Tesla didn't confirm
  • Song of the day: Happy [From Despicable Me ] / Pharrell Williams
:)
I am so glad the wait wasn’t for nothing, well deserved and congrats

Hello August Gang, wanted to share a couple of cool upgrades I made yesterday
1. Tasleem 19” Gemini matte black wheel covers, easy install, 200$ for the entire set, definitely improved the car’s look, I am being nitpicky on that grey circle around the wheel, but it still look sporty, took me 5 minutes, according to Taslem, they are supposed to reduce wheel noise, which I can confirm a little bit, but they are supposed to increase range by 4% due to the way they are designed
2. Tesla Peddle light door logo, they are top notch high quality and so easy to install, using a screw driver, a plastic knife and 5 minutes

Highly recommend on both

P.S: I have a sentry mode sticker for those of you in the AZ area, I already used one, but I think I am going to give away the rest (got three more), ping me
Also Pictures are not updating on this post, promise to share when the servers start to respond

Last edited:
1. Tasleem 19” Gemini matte black wheel covers, easy install, 200$ for the entire set, definitely improved the car’s look, I am being nitpicky on that grey circle around the wheel, but it still look sporty, took me 5 minutes, according to Taslem, they are supposed to reduce wheel noise, which I can confirm a little bit, but they are supposed to increase range by 4% due to the way they are designed
2. Tesla Peddle light door logo, they are top notch high quality and so easy to install, using a screw driver, a plastic knife and 5 minutes

Highly recommend on both

P.S: I have a sentry mode sticker for those of you in the AZ area, I already used one, but I think I am going to give away the rest (got three more), ping me
Also Pictures are not updating on this post, promise to share when the servers start to respond
Got a link for those wheel covers, Eric?

Unbelievable. EDD pushed to May 18-June 15. I'm taking a break from all things Tesla for a while. I'll check back in when and if I ever get a VIN. I expect I'll just be talking to myself by then.
sorry to hear about this. have you reached out to your sales' center manager? I am wondering if the 20" tire is the problem? When did you complete your profile (sometime if you have one action left, like trade in pending, it does mark your profile as incomplete)

Highly recommend on both

where to buy these?

Reactions: eric.freeman
My car is actually in town! After a marathon to try to beat the snowstorm, I swapped the winter tires on the trade-in car (back to original rims), got the bank draft, got insurance and re-scheduled delivery for tomorrow. Boy I am tired! Just carrying the tires around is exhausting. But all set for tomorrow, yeah!

@LitePhoenix99 as it turns out, we will be picking up on the same day!!!

My car is actually in town! After a marathon to try to beat the snowstorm, I swapped the winter tires on the trade-in car (back to original rims), got the bank draft, got insurance and re-scheduled delivery for tomorrow. Boy I am tired! Just carrying the tires around is exhausting. But all set for tomorrow, yeah!

@LitePhoenix99 as it turns out, we will be picking up on the same day!!!
That is super! I'll be trading out tires on my trade in at the last minute as well. ;)

Well, tonight some good news came my way! I decided to call my local service center to confirm 1) that my car is actually in my area 2) the severity of the ‘cosmetic issue’ that delayed my delivery. First off, the vehicle is at my local service center, and secondly, it sounds like the issue was only a minor scratch on the plastic trim, and essentially Tesla just needs to clip in a new part tomorrow. The delivery center rep indicated that there should be no more delivery delays for me, and that potentially I could get the car a day early! I’ll be receiving a call tomorrow morning to see what my options are looking like.

My dentist/friend ordered around October, and had EDD of April for a while. He ordered model Y/ black / 5 seat / black int&ext/19 inch/no FSD. Today he texted me to help with car pickup scheduled on 2/10. I really don’t get how EDD works and feel for you that are still waiting. Hopefully this means tons of orders getting fulfilled.

My dentist/friend ordered around October, and had EDD of April for a while. He ordered model Y/ black / 5 seat / black int&ext/19 inch/no FSD. Today he texted me to help with car pickup scheduled on 2/10. I really don’t get how EDD works and feel for you that are still waiting. Hopefully this means tons of orders getting fulfilled.
Are you sure he didn’t get a MYP? Those are about three months, so in October delivery could delivered around now

Reactions: sacraM3nto