Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
9!
I talked to an SA today and they said starting 2022, they have been prioritizing order date over profile complete date. Not sure if I believe it though cause my OD is 8/4 and PC is 10/7. Current estimate mid Apr to mid May
That would make more sense to prioritize OD over PC. There really isn’t much sense in how they currently set the EDD. Our dates are pretty close- OD 8/19, PC 10/1 and I’m In Sacramento, so close to the bay. Yet, my EDD has been holding steady at 3/4-3/31 since Jan 24th. It doesn’t make sense why yours is Apr-May. Do you have a 5 or 7 seater? I’m being optimistic and think they’re finally producing 7 seaters for the west coast in the EOQ push. However, we really don’t know *sugar* when it comes down to it. It’s definitely frustrating, but luckily I’m not in a rush to get my car. One thing’s for sure though, it’s definitely worth the wait!

Reactions: UW_MYLR and DrGriz

PC was october but OD was mid-august. It’d be nice if they started prioritizing OD! But so far I’m not getting that indication, given my EDD is May right now. Original EDD was 2/21-3/21, so still a chance it jumps up and meets that window, but I’m not too hopeful.
11! OD 8/18 profile done sometime in October. Edd right now is may-June. My original edd when I first ordered before completing profile was suppose to be sometime last year. Since I saw edd then I had assumed I was done with everything. Didn’t realize the profile thing until I found this forum 😓 I know i keep repeating myself about this sorry guys. I was pretty relaxed about all the edd changes until this last one. Now I’m feeling not as relaxed 😩

11! OD 8/18 profile done sometime in October. Edd right now is may-June. My original edd when I first ordered before completing profile was suppose to be sometime last year. Since I saw edd then I had assumed I was done with everything. Didn’t realize the profile thing until I found this forum 😓 I know i keep repeating myself about this sorry guys. I was pretty relaxed about all the edd changes until this last one. Now I’m feeling not as relaxed 😩
Seems to be a common issue with not realizing the Profile thing. I had same issue as did many others. Especially since they say, select no trade in and cash right away, not sure why it's even required. None of the information is needed until you are close to getting your car.

9!
I talked to an SA today and they said starting 2022, they have been prioritizing order date over profile complete date. Not sure if I believe it though cause my OD is 8/4 and PC is 10/7. Current estimate mid Apr to mid May
I was also told a similar thing. My OD is 8/26 and PC is mid October. Wish I knew this PC thing held so much importance. My SA even mentioned she has escalated my order as an urgent request but hey they don’t care. Currently EDD is April 21 - May 20 for my 5 seater white int/ black ext no tow/ fsd 19”inch order.
Feel like placing an order for a MYP instead.

I’m curious how many of us with August orders are still waiting for our cars. I’ll start the count … one.we placed our order on August 9.
We placed our order for LR Black 19” wheels on Aug 9. For what seems forever we had a March-April delivery date. We really wanted March due to a lease expiration. Then last weekend it went to an April-May delivery
I called 3 days ago to the local store. I had already talked to them previously. They’ve been nice and cordial but no car. They promised to try and match a car for me. Just yesterday they called back. They had matched a car!. I checked, very current vin and the car is coming from Fremont. They told me expect the car in 10 days or so. Then about an hour later, I get an email to schedule delivery between March 5-7. Geez. Now hurrying to get 3rd party financing in order for a Sunday delivery
So I guess it’s possible to light a fire under them. I was very polite in explaining my situation. Thanks to the local shop in Lake Forest for their help

MYLR
Ext: White
Interior: Black
no tow no FSD
OD 8/15
Current EDD March 12-31. Changes so many times stopped keeping track including 2, 2 week windows.
It's best for our sanity to stop keeping track. Like I tell my kids when they're waiting for the Amazon delivery guy, "Chill. It'll get here when it gets here." lol

Reactions: DrGriz