Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
August team... I was just issued a VIN - with a March 25-29 delivery! I mentioned in this thread a couple weeks ago that my EDD shifted from 3/2-3/30 to March 15-29 and then suddenly to June 8-July 6. All in the span of several weeks. I called Tesla last week and they 'escalated to logistics' due to the aging OD. Not sure if this made a difference. This does seem to be a bit of a pattern though.

August team... I was just issued a VIN - with a March 25-29 delivery! I mentioned in this thread a couple weeks ago that my EDD shifted from 3/2-3/30 to March 15-29 and then suddenly to June 8-July 6. All in the span of several weeks. I called Tesla last week and they 'escalated to logistics' due to the aging OD. Not sure if this made a difference. This does seem to be a bit of a pattern though.
Congrats! How did you contact Tesla? I have the same OD. would love to contact them and give it a try

After 205 days of waiting, she’s here! Quality and build is great. VIN F394 with AMD and all the new features. Worth the wait!
84B3AA51-FCA9-48DF-B3A8-1D1ADDD718C7.jpeg

After a VIN is assigned can the FSD be cancelled?
Nobody knows for sure. With new announcement about prioritizing FSD, bet if you cancel, it will reset your order price to current. It also may cause VIN to unassign and get assigned to someone else with same config that also has FSD.

Risk is on you. Also, what is true today may not be true next month

Nobody knows for sure. With new announcement about prioritizing FSD, bet if you cancel, it will reset your order price to current. It also may cause VIN to unassign and get assigned to someone else with same config that also has FSD.

Risk is on you. Also, what is true today may not be true next month
Thank you!
Feels like I am the only august order person waiting for a car 😭

Reactions: Otter2007
I’m worried now since a lot of people with previous June edd are saying they are getting pushed out to sept. Last time this happened with the June edd when others said they got pushed to June mine ended getting pushed too. Am I going to see sept dates soon? 😩 is a year the new wait time for model y’s??
If it makes you feel better I was pushed out to June for about a week as well before coming back. Hopefully I don’t get pushed back out again.

Reactions: Luly and DrGriz