Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any of you straggler August orders from CA get the MARCH text from Tesla last night? Flurry of them in the September and October order threads, but I haven't seen the same here. Apparently they are doing end of quarter CA deliveries for some people. Nobody got a VIN so far as a result.
Nope I did not… although from what I saw few of them already had the EDD in March. Not sure how it works 😕

My order date is August 6, 2021. MYLR, White, Black/White interior, standard wheels, tow hitch. I noticed that the EDD of March just changed to June 07-July 05. I've not yet called in to Tesla to see what's up; I don't even know what phone number to call. Do you know where we call to see if it can be escalated to logistics?
I called them yesterday, they said everything looks fine. Except delivery date around May-June... no hope ...:( phone number: 8885183752

Do you guys know if there is anything at all that can be done to speed up the delivery process? Of all of the stragglers, I think I have the longest EDD of July to September (and this with no trade in, cash payment,etc).

I have called the 800 number and spoken with a couple different representatives. All were nice, but uniform in their response that there is no explanation for why I am looking at 15 months from order to delivery and that there is nothing that can be done to move up my EDD.

Reactions: Otter2007
Do you guys know if there is anything at all that can be done to speed up the delivery process? Of all of the stragglers, I think I have the longest EDD of July to September (and this with no trade in, cash payment,etc).

I have called the 800 number and spoken with a couple different representatives. All were nice, but uniform in their response that there is no explanation for why I am looking at 15 months from order to delivery and that there is nothing that can be done to move up my EDD.
Strange. What is your config, order date and your profile, is your payment method set to cash and trade in set to no?

I'll make room for you... doesn't seem as crowded in here as it has been in the past.
I wonder if it’s a placeholder from having removed FSD. At the very least, I can kind of tide myself over by stopping at the service center near my work over lunch sometimes to gaze longingly at the cars (they can’t do deliveries, but they can do test drives, so they have some test drive cars there). Saw a customer’s black one the other day that had a matte wrap on it and it looked reeeeally nice. Definitely going to consider it for ours. If/when we ever get it.

Any of you straggler August orders from CA get the MARCH text from Tesla last night? Flurry of them in the September and October order threads, but I haven't seen the same here. Apparently they are doing end of quarter CA deliveries for some people. Nobody got a VIN so far as a result.
I wish i could say I did but I guess I didn’t make the cut for that round 😩

Yes, this happened on Sunday. Them the dates changed online for me to April 9- May 14th. I'm hopeful I still get a VIN soon.

No hold or any other issues? Yours is worse than @Night Fury
None. We never put the car on hold, completed the profile, and just waiting. Every time I call the 800 number and explain that everyone else who ordered in the timeframe has received their cars, I get the same response that there is nothing to be done. I just dont get it. Is our order somehow lost in the system?

MYLR, black/black, 20", tow, no FSD. Cash payment, no trade in. Order date July 10th, EDD now September.
Quite the same here. MYLR blue/black, 20", tow, no FSD, Cash payment, no trade. Placed order on August 25th. The first EDD was January the second June and now July-August.
I called the other day and the person told me that they were going to escalate my order trough logistics but i haven't seen any change on my EDD

Quite the same here. MYLR blue/black, 20", tow, no FSD, Cash payment, no trade. Placed order on August 25th. The first EDD was January the second June and now July-August.
I called the other day and the person told me that they were going to escalate my order trough logistics but i haven't seen any change on my EDD
What is your EDD?