Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR5 Black/Black | Wheel: 19" | Tow: Yes | FSD: No.

I completed my profile in October 2021. Called Tesla a couple times, everyone was nice on the phone but they said there really wasn't anything they could do. Fingers crossed that I take delivery sometime this calendar year. Its encouraging to see that others here are getting their model Y's, maybe mine will show up soon.
Man Id request a Supervisor on the 888 Tesla number. Your order isnt that crazy. Do you live near a Tesla shop or Service center? They should escalate this, since you been delayed so many times. Your profile been completed since October!! WTH, uhm you should get it by April. Good luck!

Model Y$39,990.00
Deep Blue Metallic$1,000.00
Long Range All-Wheel Drive$14,000.00
Destination Fee$1,125.00
Documentation Fee$75.00
Order Fee$250.00
Car Price$56,440.00

So maybe they bumped up just the Long Range All-Wheel Drive or the Model Y
I ordered our MYLR 7 AWD 1/28/2022. Ouch in price here but we knew that lol. NorCal location here.

Attachments

• 765179BA-4189-432B-B9F8-BC31D9B067AD.png
    765179BA-4189-432B-B9F8-BC31D9B067AD.png
    383.1 KB · Views: 83
Mylr 7 white/white, 20, no tow, no fsd. My edd just changed this morning and I got bump up to April/May from may/June but now a 5 week window vs 4 weeks. Are windows starting to get wider now 😳?
Same config but with Tow. I was bumped up from June to July to April 2nd to April 30th. I have an older order but with the holds I had I have been tracking with the August group.

Reactions: Otter2007 and Luly
Entered the first day of my two week range today. Hopefully I see a vin this weekend!
Well this was interesting 🤨. Got bumped earlier this morning to April 10 - May 10, back to a 4 week range. I called tesla and the advisor told me that my 2 week range of March 18 - 31 was still showing up on their system and that the 4 week “glitch” tends to happen when you’re close to delivery. He even noted that my VIN would be expected on the 24th of this month. So I guess we’ll see what happens.