Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My OD is July 6, 2021 MYLR Blue/Black/Tow/No FSD. EDD of May 17 to June 14th moved today morning to June 8 to July 20. I will now get a medal from Tesla for patience as I will potentially cross the 365 day marker unless divine (God Elon Musk) decides otherwise. I see numerous EOQ pushes to customers in California who have all ordered later than me. Tried all types of escalations starting from customer service, writing to the Board of Directors ( I am a Tesla shareholder BTW). No impact or no response. It is a Tesla black hole with no redemption at all!!!

Reactions: ebNautilus
My OD is July 6, 2021 MYLR Blue/Black/Tow/No FSD. EDD of May 17 to June 14th moved today morning to June 8 to July 20. I will now get a medal from Tesla for patience as I will potentially cross the 365 day marker unless divine (God Elon Musk) decides otherwise. I see numerous EOQ pushes to customers in California who have all ordered later than me. Tried all types of escalations starting from customer service, writing to the Board of Directors ( I am a Tesla shareholder BTW). No impact or no response. It is a Tesla black hole with no redemption at all!!!
Omg this is crazy… looks like mine will get pushed too then 😕

Reactions: Otter2007
Hey all! Same story here. Order end of July 2021. Black/Block 20in, tow, NO FSD
The date has been moving around non-stop.
Was March 1- March 15th, then went to June, to Aug -September, then today May 27 - July 4.

So frustrating.

Hey all! Same story here. Order end of July 2021. Black/Block 20in, tow, NO FSD
The date has been moving around non-stop.
Was March 1- March 15th, then went to June, to Aug -September, then today May 27 - July 4.

So frustrating.
When Made In Texas Teslas get their final certification of conformity - does anyone else have faith that this backlog will burn down quickly?

• Funny
Reactions: VK Red MYLR
Crazy. Did you put any holds on your order at all? When did you complete your profile?

Crazy. Did you put any holds on your order at all? When did you complete your profile?
I did not put any holds at all. Met the Tesla SA eight times in person to check if I have done what I needed to do. Completed profile in October 2021. Nothing has happened. I think the Tesla allocation process is a fit case for the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau to look at. It does not make sense for clients who have ordered the car almost a year earlier to wait and clients who have ordered later on to get it first. There seems to be no fairness or equity in this process. Elon has to do things better for people on earth before he can do something for people in Mars!

I did not put any holds at all. Met the Tesla SA eight times in person to check if I have done what I needed to do. Completed profile in October 2021. Nothing has happened. I think the Tesla allocation process is a fit case for the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau to look at. It does not make sense for clients who have ordered the car almost a year earlier to wait and clients who have ordered later on to get it first. There seems to be no fairness or equity in this process. Elon has to do things better for people on earth before he can do something for people in Mars!
Yes the delivery algorithm they are using doesn’t seem fair. I will say I completed my profile in august ‘21 and recently had my EDD change to July-Aug ‘22 and was pissed. I called Tesla sales and the guy informed me he has no idea why I got that estimate and that in his system I would be getting my VIN in the next few days. So I would suggest called Tesla sales (not delivery dept) for more info.

Yes the delivery algorithm they are using doesn’t seem fair. I will say I completed my profile in august ‘21 and recently had my EDD change to July-Aug ‘22 and was pissed. I called Tesla sales and the guy informed me he has no idea why I got that estimate and that in his system I would be getting my VIN in the next few days. So I would suggest called Tesla sales (not delivery dept) for more info.
The problem is I never got a Tesla SA contact info. They never replied to my messages, I called the 888 number but got someone who seen to be outsource to Philippines so kinda a disconnect with order status. Ugh.

Reactions: AbuEGnP23
I was told the same thing this weekend, the guy said that the reason as to why they extend the delivery date is to have it as a cushion date in case something goes wrong with your car during production. That way they don’t have to notify you of delays, since you’ll be thinking that it’s coming at the later date. Two of them told me that I would see a vin this week. Spoke to someone today and she said “What you see on your portal is what i see on my end. And the portal is always the most accurate” so idk who to believe now. I personally think she didn’t even check, because the first guy even told me when my profile was completed. So I’m putting my faith on him. It’s done! 🙏🏻

Reactions: AbuEGnP23
I would total be open for Elon to handover my car to me on April 7th at the Giga Texas Fest. And have no issues with driving it back to Massachusetts myself. Oh and remove my delivery fee too please. Just waiting for my invite and my one-way air will be booked.

2022 MYLR5 Blue/Black no tow 19"
OD Aug 26,

Current Estimated Delivery: July 29 - September 23