Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD recalculated, out of TBD jail! I have a 9 day window now May 4th - May 13th!

EDIT:
Holy Crap! I just got a VIN. I was about to update my signature with my new EDD and then the app said my account was updating. Then went to my page and accepted Tesla Vision notice and BOOM a VIN!!! 🚀

VIN: 429
Congratulations and well deserved! Good to see a May OD (similar to mine, original OD is 5/29/21) getting fulfilled without FSD. Your VIN update gives me a ray of hope, my EDD moved to a 11 day window and hope this is the final one- 4/24-5/4

I swear this is just a game to the Tesla employees. So I found out that the number I have been texting just goes to the delivery department at the location I am buying from, meaning I am talking with different people each time. Two days ago, I was told about the "soft match" system and how my car was supposed to be built today. Now the person I am talking with says they can only see the same information I can see in my account, and that my car will come sometime in May. These people can't even get their stories straight.

Reactions: Tezla. and usklx