Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My delivery got delayed by one day, So I'm picking it up tomorrow.
1650993386681.png

This is crazy seeing so many September and October orders getting VINs and still waiting with an August order...
Hunter6 - Same for me. I completed mine in early August last year. Had a 4 week window in April - May. Then went to September now I'm looking at May 7 -May 21. Normally I'd be happy with a 2 week window - but I also had a 2 week window March 1 - March 15.

You are one of (if not the) first from 2021 that I have seen with my exact config. Please tell me you placed yours on hold or did not finish your profile. I got mine back in February and my OD and completion date was 8/18/21.

I am sooooooo sorry that this thread is continuing. It is utterly ridiculous everyone from August (who did not hold) hasn't been enjoying their car for at least a month already.
I did not hold. Profile was completed in August last year. Utterly confused as to why it is taking sooooo long.... supply chain is only an excuse when you are a year out.

I did not hold. Profile was completed in August last year. Utterly confused as to why it is taking sooooo long.... supply chain is only an excuse when you are a year out.
I had a second two week window as well (thinking I've been here before) and it was the second recent two week window that was the real deal. Hoping that is the trick, don't want to see any Aug folks be left out.

This is my first post but I have been following this thread since last few months. My OD is Aug 1st and after 9 long months of wait, I finally got the VIN yesterday. Got the text to schedule delivery this morning and scheduled for it to be delivered to my house on Thursday evening. We do not get the option to pick up the car from the dealership where I live.

Does anybody have a list of things to check at the time of delivery?

This is my first post but I have been following this thread since last few months. My OD is Aug 1st and after 9 long months of wait, I finally got the VIN yesterday. Got the text to schedule delivery this morning and scheduled for it to be delivered to my house on Thursday evening. We do not get the option to pick up the car from the dealership where I live.

Does anybody have a list of things to check at the time of delivery?
Just received a text from Tesla that my model Y has not yet arrived and so they are rescheduling delivery to May 5. So close yet so far :(

Congrats to the newly VINS. Sadly, I’m still waiting on mines. My EDD is 7/5-8/16. Tesla rep said they see shipment in June, so idk what’s going on. OD 8/8/22, MYLR, blue, 20inch wheels, no tow no fsd. PC 1/17/22(I was told I didn’t need to complete the finance portion until I get a delivery date) it expired d/t loan option. I then switched to cash option…they gave me different answers from my SA to the Tesla # I called..

Congrats to the newly VINS. Sadly, I’m still waiting on mines. My EDD is 7/5-8/16. Tesla rep said they see shipment in June, so idk what’s going on. OD 8/8/22, MYLR, blue, 20inch wheels, no tow no fsd. PC 1/17/22(I was told I didn’t need to complete the finance portion until I get a delivery date) it expired d/t loan option. I then switched to cash option…they gave me different answers from my SA to the Tesla # I called..
*OD 8/8/21

I was told the same thing about the financing. Makes me wonder if it actually impacts delivery, given how long our delays have been. I order in August too and my EDD is in July.