Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
To all my August MYLR order friends who like me are still waiting for a VIN, is there any evidence that switching to a MYP today will speed delivery or has that ship sailed? Are any of you considering it at this point?

The only thing that held me back from the MYP in the first place was the harsher ride of the 21" wheels on our frost-heaved Wisconsin roads but I'm getting to the point of accepting that if it would mean getting the car sooner, knowing that I can swap them out later. My EDD has been sitting at 4/25-5/23 for weeks.

To all my August MYLR order friends who like me are still waiting for a VIN, is there any evidence that switching to a MYP today will speed delivery or has that ship sailed? Are any of you considering it at this point?

The only thing that held me back from the MYP in the first place was the harsher ride of the 21" wheels on our frost-heaved Wisconsin roads but I'm getting to the point of accepting that if it would mean getting the car sooner, knowing that I can swap them out later. My EDD has been sitting at 4/25-5/23 for weeks.
With such a near EDD, not sure if a P will speed it up. Possible to push a few weeks. But nobody knows for sure

I think I’m going to throw in the towel and cancel my order. Not getting any solid or consistent information from Tesla. Ordered 8/24 last year and got changed again to July - August EDD. Black/Black/20” rims. No towing or FSD.
Where in Tennessee are you? Did you ever put on hold? When was your order completion date?
Hang in there....

After I got my VIN, I ended up going to the Tesla dealership and going over things that needed to get done. They completed several tasks and confirmed my delivery date and time of delivery. They also switched my "cash payment" to "loan". I need to confirm my insurance and loan amount and I will be complete.

Reactions: rsb290
Congratulations on Elon Musk's successful acquisition of twitter
11111.png