Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
guys - i called Tesla yesterday and assumed i'd get someone flaky being that it was a random Sunday BUT it was actually the most helpful, empathetic SA i've spoke with yet! She took carrier direct off my order and it immediately churned me out of TBD jail. I saw an EDD for the first time since December! Unfortunately, it's also a significantly late Aug/Sep EDD, but the SA reassured me that since I literally have one of the oldest orders she's seen to date that hasn't been fulfilled, that she'll personally be on the look-out for a match to get me my car sooner. I actually am starting to feel excited again that i might actually get my car haha (and i hope she stays attached to my account because she was so awesome)
What is your order Date and config?

Reactions: DrGriz
guys - i called Tesla yesterday and assumed i'd get someone flaky being that it was a random Sunday BUT it was actually the most helpful, empathetic SA i've spoke with yet! She took carrier direct off my order and it immediately churned me out of TBD jail. I saw an EDD for the first time since December! Unfortunately, it's also a significantly late Aug/Sep EDD, but the SA reassured me that since I literally have one of the oldest orders she's seen to date that hasn't been fulfilled, that she'll personally be on the look-out for a match to get me my car sooner. I actually am starting to feel excited again that i might actually get my car haha (and i hope she stays attached to my account because she was so awesome)
They were clearly still drunk from the night before... being all helpful and stuff. 🤣

Good to hear you found a helpful person!

Congrats, what a great thing to wake up to! @afscotch hopefully you have one waiting foe you this morning.

Nope, not yet at least. 😒

Went from a 2 week window this morning to a month window pushed back to June.. I've even seen a 5 day window!

Not only no VIN, pushed back from May 11-25 to a full a month again, may 22 - June 19. Maybe it's the old 'just before the 2 week EDD pushed back and return to a month then add the VIN move.' 🤣

Next step complete.

910AC860-6322-4D62-85D4-5D7B86150D57.png

I reached out to my SA a few days ago to try to get escalated and never head back. I tried customer support and got this response

"Thank you for reaching out. Delivery timing is affected and prioritized based on profile completion, manufacturing availability along with vehicle configuration. Please note, we never make promises or guarantees on delivery timings, we can only provide estimates.

With that being said, there is no escalation paths as delivery estimates are subject to be pushed back or pulled forward however we are unable to predict a customer’s delivery estimate nor can one be requested."

Sigh I guess the waiting game continues. I tried to tell them I got bad information regarding profile completion from my SA (he told me profile was complete 8/28/21 but it wasn't. I found out reading forums that I had to put cash in January 2022). They just don't seem to care.