Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bro, hold on, We are ALL more interested in the fact that adding FSD just got you that two week window ?!

However, like you stated before, will you be allowed to cancel that $12k up charge upon delivery?
Yeah could be a coincidence but who knows. I have had a two week window before so if I get a VIN then I would recommend adding FSD. I can remove it, I confirmed with SA. Also there is a button on my profile that allows me to remove it currently.

Reactions: erica3535
Yeah could be a coincidence but who knows. I have had a two week window before so if I get a VIN then I would recommend adding FSD. I can remove it, I confirmed with SA. Also there is a button on my profile that allows me to remove it currently.
Now I’m tempted, I really don’t want to pay the 10-12k for fsd when I waited this long already. So you’re waiting on the VIN til you remove it?

Still have July 27th to August 10. Closest I have ever been to delivery window. Still no VIN.

Finally…
VIN’d 7/22
Taking delivery 7/25
Hopefully it sticks! Lfg!

Attachments

• 7CEEE85F-AB78-4E15-AA56-E112F363995F.jpeg
    7CEEE85F-AB78-4E15-AA56-E112F363995F.jpeg
    131.7 KB · Views: 214