Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australia Q3 (Jul - Sep) MY Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered RWD Model Y on 23/6/23. Already have VIN a week ago and an update that my vehicle has arrived in Australia two days ago. Now waiting for advisement to pay for my order, then I guess pick up from Alexandria NSW shortly after that. Having said all that, it could sit at the dock for a month! who knows.

Ordered RWD Model Y on 23/6/23. Already have VIN a week ago and an update that my vehicle has arrived in Australia two days ago. Now waiting for advisement to pay for my order, then I guess pick up from Alexandria NSW shortly after that. Having said all that, it could sit at the dock for a month! who knows.

That's fast. Congrats! What colour did you get?

Awesome. Congrats! Can you post the timeline of your order? I'm trying to gauge how long I'm going to be waiting for.
From inventory?

Ordered last Thursday (6th) 0745 - i suspect it went into inventory when it went on the RAV (from Don Juan)
Delivery text: 7th around 2:30pm
Delivery this Saturday (I could have had delivery Thursday or Friday too), but wouldn’t have had all organised in time and…work

The original:
Order: 10/5/23
EDD: July - September.
Still…July - September. Hasn’t been any updates on it.

r/TeslaModelY
r/memomedia

Like 7K replies, is requesting Venmo donations and only hunting down HW4 Q3 Shanghai.
Screenshot_20230716_104802_Reddit.jpg

imoa HW4 is cheaper than HW3 which has expensive ECC Ram and GPU. HW4 has upgraded cameras to musk the hardware downgrade. All I need is a rearview camera as I like to drive. So it looks like I got new matrix headlights and USS ultrasonic TTE sensors which I thought have been removed?

Last edited:
H
r/TeslaModelY
r/memomedia

Like 7K replies, is requesting Venmo donations and only hunting down HW4 Q3 Shanghai.
View attachment 956607
imoa HW4 is cheaper than HW3 which has expensive ECC Ram and GPU. HW4 has upgraded cameras to musk the hardware downgrade. All I need is a rearview camera as I like to drive. So it looks like I got new matrix headlights and USS ultrasonic TTE sensors which I thought have been removed?
Haven’t been removed from Shanghai yet.

Picked up mine yesterday. Same car but 20 inch. Sensors, parcel shelf, boombox included.

Love it!

Reactions: dietereater
Hey fam.
Joined to share the anxiety.

Ordered on Wednesday 05/JULY

RWD
Black exterior
Black interior
20' Induction
MELB

No VIN allocated yet.
Estimate: July - September

*was scouting the inventory list for the past couple of weeks. No such luck for my build.
There is one just like the one I'm after but in SYD. :(
I ordered the same specs from VIC but two days later than you on 7th Jul. Too early for any update I guess, patiently waiting.. :)