Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model 3 highland accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Aiight so one thing ive noticed with these floor mats which i bought back in August when i thought i was buying a 2023 model 3 is that there is this gap developing along the surface with the door sill. Maybe it was always there? Who knows…

IMG_9388.jpeg

While its first world problems im growing increasingly unhapoy with it as the gap is filling up with pubes.

As tessories is out of stock i ordered some highland mats from x-car, i recall someone had issues with matching sets but im hoping they have resolved this. Order is still unfilked but hopefully gets sent soon.
The photos look identical to others so hopefully its just some factory pumping them out.

Just thought id provide an update. If anyone in Adelaide has a non-highland m3 and wants some mats, send me a message!

i often drive barefoot in the summer - with the glass roof, do these get red hot on your feet if by chance you're parked in direct sun?
All good questions :)

The roof is tinted and the ac does a pretty good job.

I think my current mats are xpe which are probably softer but could maybe get damaged easier..

Dunno, i sent them s message, see what happens

Any pics with them installed?

I tried finding them on their website but couldn't find them - maybe they're sold out? Do you have a link?

Not installed yet, but will post pics when I do. They must have came from overseas because they did take a few weeks to arrive. This guy has a video of him installing them:

Link below to where I bought them from:

You can use the code DOWNUNDER for 10% discount

Not installed yet, but will post pics when I do. They must have came from overseas because they did take a few weeks to arrive. This guy has a video of him installing them:

Link below to where I bought them from:

You can use the code DOWNUNDER for 10% discount
Sweet, thanks! Though for some reason it's not letting me choose Australia as a country to deliver to...

One thing I've noticed with the soft close though, is there an emergency release cable? How do you get in the frunk should the soft closing motor fails?
There is a little circle opening on RHS of front bumper to attach two wires to a small sub AAA size battery that opens front trunk that everydayChris on YouTube showed how to use if your accessories battery dies. Ours shouldn’t as it’s not lead acid anymore but lithium which tops up from traction battery he said

Reactions: sammody