Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model 3 highland accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is anyone using an outdoor car cover on their m3h yet? Im thinking about using one as im going to have to start to park near/under trees and id like to keep all the FUD off the car :)
I see there is one in the Tesla shop which looks good, but kinda $$.
I dont want to use a cheap one that will cause more damage to the paint than it is protecting from ging.:)
I just ordered this one....

Will report back once i get it etc

of note - UV resistant, soft inside, openings for radiator airflow and charging...

Also ordered this

And this

Which was more than the postage i would have been better off just paying haha ohh well

Since you like aliexpress ;)

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! AU$50.39 50% Off | Tesla Model 3 Highland 2024 Silicone Door Storage Box Protector Organizer Tray Door Side Box Waterproof Scratch Resistant

I have this equilavent in my car
Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! AU$42.99 50% Off | Car Door Side Storage Box for Tesla New Model 3+ 4PCS Door Armrest Umbrella Trash Can TPE New Model3 Highland 2024 Accessories
"HiGhLaNd"

1709284868888.png

Reactions: dronus and Jules22
Aliexpress not Amazon, but I bought both the front console and armrest console organisers (flocked) and they are great.
The front one slides forward to reveal the cavernous space underneath.
View attachment 1023499
I think these are the ones i got too

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! AU$11.49 4% Off | for Tesla Model 3 Highland 2024 Console Armrest Storage Organizer Interior Storage Box Organizer Interior Replacement Accessorie

And this

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! AU$37.39 3% Off | For 2024 Tesla Model 3 highland Rear Trunk Left Side Storage Box with Cover Tail Boot Organizer Partition Decoration Accessories

Reactions: Jules22
I understand that the Highland has a slightly turned up rear edge on the frunk to divert airflow over the windscreen to improve aerodynamics and reduce wind noise (haven’t seen one in the wild yet).

I have a model Y and I reckon if it is really beneficial then there may be a market for a carbon fibre “spoiler” for the rear edge of the frunk to replicate the function for non-Highland vehicles?

Has anyone seen anything of this nature?

Reactions: dronus and Jules22
I'm looking for something I can put/attach under the back of the center console under the rear vents to store charging cables for passengers and a game controller. Has anyone seen anything like that before?
Not sure if this will fit but I have this for my model Y

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! AU$22.19 2% Off | For Tesla Model Y 3 2022 2023 TPE Rear Center Console Storage Box Car Console Organzier Tray Case Trash Can Car Accessories

Not sure if this will fit but I have this for my model Y

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! AU$22.19 2% Off | For Tesla Model Y 3 2022 2023 TPE Rear Center Console Storage Box Car Console Organzier Tray Case Trash Can Car Accessories
Nice, that's exactly what I'm after. Just haven't found one specifically for Model 3 refresh.

I just went and changed my screen protectors over to the HD clear ones.
The matte ones were making everything look fuzzy and unclear. Maybe it was just my glasses but it was annoying me.
The clear ones look better. I suck at applying them but it does look better.

Reactions: TE5L4