Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model 3 highland accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Been fiddling with the pi zero setup, seems to work really well.
New 256g micro sd card and right angle usb cables turned up so i can almost stop playing with it and let it rip.
Ive got it setup to download and render all the footage onto a usb drive attached to a raspi4 when i get home.

I still might get a 10cm usb extension cable tho as its a bit fiddly getting to the back of the glovebox but thats about it.

IMG_9708.jpeg

Reactions: divstar
Not exactly an 'accessory' but goddamn delicious looking after getting this car detailed.
Very happy. I had second thoughts getting a new car detailed but am very glad I did.
The level of gloss, depth and shine is insane. Flawless now.
I take all my cars to Dan at Dans Garage, and highly recommend to anyone in Melbourne. No affiliation.

View attachment 1028842

View attachment 1028843
Looks awesome. My car was clean for about a week and now im juggling the “is it going to rain” routine. Haha

Reactions: MacTessy
@dronus, agreed. I installed my matt glass protectors on Saturday. They look good and have not shown much in the way of finger prints so far. Bought them from Aliexpress. Was a bit random but they fit well and went on no problems.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/100....order_list.order_list_main.59.2e731802HWBWfG
Yeah I ended up taking the matte one off and put the hd clear one on.
The matte one had some weird optical thing going one that was messing with my glasses.

Where did you get the HD clear one? Ali as well?
No I got both of mine from here.

They have a pack with matte and clear for both the front and rear screens

Reactions: DrKwong
No I got both of mine from here.

They have a pack with matte and clear for both the front and rear screens
I bought the Jowua clear set for front and back ... yet to get the car to put them on, but they come with a frame to help place them and they had good reviews. My eyesight doesn't need any loss of sharpness that a matte version might cause.

• Love
Reactions: Tesl3on and dronus
I bought the Jowua clear set for front and back ... yet to get the car to put them on, but they come with a frame to help place them and they had good reviews. My eyesight doesn't need any loss of sharpness that a matte version might cause.
I took great care putting the matte ones on, they didn’t come with the frame but I had tape and all kinds of engineering going on.

With the next ones I wiped it down and whacked them on.
Squeeze the bubbles and bobs ya aunty.
I’m not sure it is on perfectly, but I can’t see it so I’m sure it’s doing what it needs too.

I had matte on my old model 3 and got used to it.. Only now just realizing on my M3H how much clearer it is with the normal non-matte ones. Obviously, you still have that mirror like reflection but the matte ones make it blurry and much harder to see on an angle.