Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model 3 highland accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those in SA who may be looking for an electrician, this was installed today by Andrew Belsak Electrical & Air Conditioning. Andrew and his wife Vickie did a fantastic job at a great price, and now I can take advantage of free electricity between 11am and 2pm!

IMG_3828.jpeg

For those in SA who may be looking for an electrician, this was installed today by Andrew Belsak Electrical & Air Conditioning. Andrew and his wife Vickie did a fantastic job at a great price, and now I can take advantage of free electricity between 11am and 2pm!

View attachment 1029577
Looks exactly like my setup, and I also take advantage of the free fuel during 11-2 :cool:

View attachment 1029577
Cool, came up alright.
You can get holders to take the weight off the UMC but you would need to space it out a bit due to the plug.
@Shillo

I’ve got the Tesla cable organiser (holder) for the UMC but there wasn’t enough slack in the adapter to make it work. Happy with it regardless.
Yeah mine either. It would work with the 10 or 15a tails but not with the 32. I was going to block out out but never got around to it. It’s in the shed and I only use it on the weekends

Reactions: Tesl3on
is that a 32 amp tail? may I ask where you got that from?

Was very quick delivery (2-3 days) and a further 5% off by signing up.

Reactions: dronus
Somewhere halfway from Aliexpress. Still have some doubts I'll be successfull in it as 67% of my family (so the majority unfortunately) who are females seems to like "nice and fluffy" original carpets. if they'll block my intention to use the same as @dronus just installed I'll have a set for sale 😄. And going to tell them they need to fund Halo BLK once with "nice and fluffy" inserts.
As I worried most important part of the family didn't approved the carpets, so if anyone in Perth looking for mats, you may have a set for 150$ 😀

P.S Matts are not "fluffy" 😉

I'm thinking of getting the buttons to use for popping the doors open while ubering as 80% of the riders just stand there dumbfounded or incoherently poking the door trying to get it to open 🤪

Ha yeah that would be funny.

There is also things like this that come in RHD and for highland. Few others online, just an example. Not really as configurable as s3xy buttons, but looks functional

Or these but i recall the app being a bit clunky. If its just to open doors and not play around with it might be ok