Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model 3 Highland experiences, tips, tricks

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just had a local ask me what this “thing” was for and what it is doing.
When I explained it they were pretty interested in the whole thing which is awesome.
Dogs and EVs are great conversation starters!
A bloke in a pre-highland M3 gave me the biggest thumbs up when I went to pick up dinner last night. Felt good!

Also installed our rear facing child seat yesterday with zero issues. I am amazed at how much space there is in the front for my wife with the child seat behind her. Maximising my son’s safety whilst maximising my wife’s comfort is a big win. For reference she’s around 175cm tall.
IMG_2681.jpeg

IMG_2682.jpeg

Reactions: avfc1982 and dronus
A bloke in a pre-highland M3 gave me the biggest thumbs up when I went to pick up dinner last night. Felt good!

Also installed our rear facing child seat yesterday with zero issues. I am amazed at how much space there is in the front for my wife with the child seat behind her. Maximising my son’s safety whilst maximising my wife’s comfort is a big win. For reference she’s around 175cm tall.
View attachment 1021176
View attachment 1021177
You need to hurry up and have another two kids, just to make the whole parcel shelf debacle worthwhile, lol

View attachment 1021176
View attachment 1021177
Was gonna say.. maybe Tesla were right about the centre tiedown in that its rarely used… it would be pretty awkward trying to shove a squid into the centre position..

• Love
Reactions: paulp and Tesl3on
Looks like ill be able to tick another SC off today, route planner is suggesting stopping at Kilmore which looks to be just on the Hume Highway, then in to Ballarat.

I might either top back up in the morning in Ballarat or tonight if i go out for dinner.

Appears to be 2 SC there, Lucas and Wendouree.